Chapter 29: Ass

Chapter 29: Ass

Blake is an ass.

I rip apart a sheet of paper as I think about what he said after school. I mean really he's just a...

Ugh.

He's everything.

An ass.

A jerk.

A pain in my ass.

But yet he's proved that he actually has a sweet side to him. Only on rare occasions, but all the same he's sweet to me sometimes.

What puzzles me is his statement about knowing I like him:

'You know if you don't want me hanging around other girls all you have to do is admit that you like me and I'll quit.'

He said that and then he winked.

He's just a confusing, sometimes sweet Asswhole.

Yes, that's what he is.

The door to my room opens and I look up to see the devil himself smiling at me.

He looks at all the pieces op paper around my room that I've been ripping up every since I got home. Considering I got home at three and it's now six that's a lot of paper.

"Looks like you've had a lot on your mind." He says with a smirk and I know he's taunting me.

"What?" I ask crossing my arms over my chest.

"I'm going out, want to come?" He asks.

"Where to?"

He rolls his eyes at me as he leans against my door, "does it matter?"

"Yes," I tell him even though it obviously doesn't.

"Oh well because I'm not telling you, get dressed so we can go." He tells me before walking out of the door.

"I thought you were giving me an option!" I call out to him as I stand up to close my door so I can get dress.

"Well I chose for you!"

I roll my eyes slamming my door.

Our moms still aren't back which is why Blake is still at my house. I mean how could they have possibly gambled their money they were suppose to be using to get back home. I mean really if they can't even afford a way home how are they going to pay rent? Those two women seriously act like they're rebellious teenagers.

I let out a sigh as I realize I'll probably have to get my dad to wore me money so I can fly their asses back home.

Forgetting about my thoughts I start to rummage through my dressers for something to wear. Since I don't know where Blake's taking me I have no idea what to wear, but knowing him it's probably somewhere wild so I shouldn't dress to classy.

I end up picking out black jean shorts, and a blue tank top.

Hmmm, what shoes?

I end up putting on a pair of blue flip flops.

"Hurry up, I'm waiting in the car!" Blake calls out from downstairs and a second later I hear the front door slam.

I throw on just tiniest bit of makeup before letting my hair fall in waves around my shoulders. As I'm doing a once over I hear Blake blowing his car horn repeatedly.

Ass.

I roll my eyes before hurrying to the car. I get in and slam the car door but instead of fussing like he would usually do Blake looks at me. He takes me in from head to toe -at least the best way you can while in a car.-