Chapter 3

***Marinette's POV***

I woke up and Tiki was already awake. She smiled at me before flying in front of me.

"Good morning." she said softly.

"Morning." I mumbled.

"I made you breakfast." she said.

"I'm not hungry."

I climbed down and grabbed a long sleeve shirt and pulled it on.

"Mari please eat something."

"I'm not hungry Tiki!"

"Ok." she sighed.

We headed to school and I went straight to my desk and put my head down. Today I was going to ignore everyone including Alya, just like Chloe and Lila wanted.

***Adrien's POV***

I walked into class and saw Marinette, I sat down next to her in Alya's seat.

"Mari, are you ok?"

She didn't answer.

"Marinette?"

I put my hand on her back. She sighed but kept her head down. Alya walked in and looked at Marinette.

"Adrien, is she ok?"

"I don't know she won't talk to me."

"Girl you good?" Alya asked, shaking her slightly.

Lila and Chloe walked in.

"Clearly she doesn't like you." Lila laughed.

I felt Marinette tense.

"Go away Lila!" Alya yelled.

"She's right, but I mean Dupain-Cheng is finally realizing that she is so worthless that she doesn't even deserve you Cesaire. Oh and especially not you Adrikins."

"Please shut up." I said.

"Oh come on Adrien admit it, Marinette is worthless." Lila scoffed.

"No she's not!" Me and Alya yelled.

Chloe ran up and grabbed my arm.

"Adrien don't let that stupid bitch mess with your mind she is awful."

I pushed her off.

"She is not! She is an amazing girl and she always puts others before herself. Something that is impossible for both of you!"

"What! I put others before myself!" Lila cried.

"Oh yeah? How?" Alya asked, crossing her arms.

"Getting rid of this girl for everyone else. Isn't that right Mari-trash." She laughed.

Marinette tried to push her head further into her desk.

"Answer her you piece of shit!" Chloe yelled grabbing Marinette by her hair.

Marinette squeaked as she fell to the floor. Both girls were laughing, Marinette was shaking, most likely crying. I knelt down next to her, and put my hand on her shoulder. Alya started yelling at Lila and Chloe.

"Mari?" I whispered.

Suddenly she stood up. Her face was soaked with tears. She pushed me away and ran out of the classroom.

"Mari!" Me and Alya yelled.

We ran after her but she was already gone, but we happened to run into Mrs.Bustier. After explaining she agreed to let us go look for Marinette. While Alya went to the girls bathroom I went to the locker room. I heard crying at the far end of the room. Marinette was curled up in a ball. She was shaking. I noticed she looked a lot skinnier then normal. She didn't look healthy. Just based off her shirt I could tell her ribs were poking out. I knelt down in front of her.