Chapter 10

***Adrien's POV***

I again woke up early. I came up with another excuse. She let me go but made my driver take me. As soon as he was out of sight, I hid and transformed. I headed for Marinette's house. I landed on her balcony and knocked on her trapdoor. I got another quiet 'come in' from Marinette. I jumped into her room to find her struggling to open her pill bottle. I laughed and took the bottle from her. I opened it for her and handed her a pill. She glared at me and swallowed it.

"See, this only proves that you are still a little kid." I laughed.

"Just because I'm a head shorter then you doesn't mean I'm a kid."

"Well yes but not just that, because the bottle says 'child proof' and you couldn't open it so-"

"I only couldn't open it because of how bad the pain was."

"Mhm, open it now then, since the pain has gone down."

She glared at me and snatched the bottle out of my hands. Yet again, she struggled to open the bottle. She threw it at me and I easily caught it, laughing like an idiot. Marinette grabbed a pillow and threw it at me. It hit me in the head and I dramatically fell on the floor.

"Oh no, my princess has killed me. Bleh." I stuck my tongue out, adding onto the dramatic effect.

Marinette giggled and in a blink of an eye, I had grabbed her and pulled her down so she was now laying down next to me. I started tickling her.

"C-Chat s-stop." she giggled.

"Oh no princess, since you killed your knight the evil dragon is going to tickle you to death."

"K-kitty!" She giggled.

I smiled at her as she squirmed around.

"Ok, ok, I take back k-killing my knight!" She giggled.

"Nope, he can only be awoken with a kiss."

Marinette giggled and reached up and grabbed my face. She kissed my lips and then pulled away still giggling with blush dusting her cheeks. I gasped dramatically and fell to the floor.

"The knight killed the dragon-"

"And the princess and the knight lived happily ever after." Marinette giggled.

She sighed and laid her head on my chest, I pulled her close to me and kissed the top of her head.

"Can I skip school today?"

"Why?"

"I don't want to have to deal with people worrying about me and asking me if I know what happened to the two evil witches."

"You can tell them your knight saved you from your evil Tower of doom and that the evil witches won't return again." I said.

"I know, but then word will get out and I'll just be asked even more questions." She sighed.

I was about to respond when there was a knock on the door.

"I'll get it." she said quietly.

"I'll come with you."

"Why?"

"Because the knight needs to make sure that his princess stays safe."

"Ok, come on." She giggled. 

She walked downstairs and opened the door to find Alya. I sighed in relief and went to go sit in the kitchen.

"Was that Chat Noir?" She asked.

"Yep!" I called.

"Ok, any ways girl we're going to be late for school."

"Ok, I'll go get ready. Chat don't kill her please." Marinette giggled as she went up stairs.