Chapter 16

***Marinette's POV***

I woke up and Chat was still asleep. I smiled and ran my hand through is hair. He took a deep breath and moved his head to the other side. I giggled and he slowly opened his eyes and looked up at me. 

"Good morning." I laughed.

"Morning princess." He yawned.

"Kitty, don't you need to get home?"

"Oh shit!"

I laughed as he jolted up and ran for the window. He was about to leave when he ran back over, quickly kissed me and jumped out the window. I smiled at him as I watched him jump away. I heard the door open and I turned to see my nurse. 

"Good morning sweet heart, I'm just going to change your bandages and then you have a couple of visitors."

"Who?" I asked.

"Oh, I forgot there names. A girl and a boy who came together, then three girls who came together." 

"O-oh." 

The boy and the girl must be Nino and Alya, unfortunately the three girls are probably Lila, Chloe, and Evy. She changed my bandages and gave me a smile.

"We should be able to release you tomorrow." 

She was about to walk out when she looked at me again.

"How did you say you got hurt?" She asked.

"A cat." I said.

"Ok." She gave me side glance, before walking out. 

I heard yelling as someone came towards my hospital room. Nino, Alya, Chloe, Lila, and Evy were yelling at each other as they walked in. Alya looked like she was ready to start a fight, thankfully Nino had his hand in hers and it seemed to be keeping her moderately calm. 

"Marinette doesn't like you dweebs anymore!" Chloe yelled.

"She said so herself!" Lila said .

"Only because YOU three threatened her!" Alya yelled.

"No we didn't!" Evy cried.

"Um, hi guys." I said quietly. 

They all turned back towards me. Chloe stormed over to me, and grabbed my arm. I winced in pain.

"What did I say!" She yelled.

Alya let go of Nino's hand and pushed Chloe off of me.

"Stay away from her bitch!" She yelled.

"What are you going to do?" Chloe laughed.

"Beat your ugly ass!" Alya yelled back.

"I'm prettier then you!" Chloe snapped.

"The only person uglier then you is Marinette!" Lila laughed.

"Marinette is prettier then all three of you combined!" Alya snapped.

"Don't talk about them like that!" Nino yelled. 

I watched this while holding my sore arm. Evy walked over to me and grabbed me by the hair.

"What did you do?" She whispered.

Nino smacked her hand away.

"What part of keep your hands to yourself do you guys not understand!" He yelled.

Evy glared at him. Nino glared back. Alya was still arguing with Chloe and Lila while Nino and Evy started another argument. I covered my ears and closed my eyes. It felt like I couldn't breath. My head hurt and I felt myself begin to cry. It was like there voices were getting louder and louder. My head was pounding and it felt like I couldn't breath. Where's Adrien, I just want to have him hold me and tell me it's ok. Someone put a hand on my shoulder but I still didn't open my eyes. The door opened and I heard more yelling. I couldn't deal with it. I started sobbing. Their voices got louder again, then it went silent. I opened my eyes and realized I had screamed. I immediately shrank back. A nurse had been trying to get the three bitches to leave. Nino and Alya looked shocked that I had screamed and Lila and Chloe looked like they were about to strangle me. I was guessing Evy was out the door and me screaming fueled the nurse to pull Lila and Chloe out. I was still crying and Nino was on the phone with someone. Alya grabbed my shoulder and made me look at her.