Chapter 11

***Adrien's POV***

I transformed and headed off towards Scarabella and Chloe. I landed a little ways away from them when Chloe was thrown into me. I pinned her down and Scarabella called for her lucky charm. She used it to tie Chloe up. She was kicking and screaming but we just looked for her Akuma. When Scarabella found it she handed it to me and I cataclysmed it. She detransformed and screamed like a 3 year old. Scarabella took the rope off around her hands and handed her to a nearby police officer. We both ran back to the top of the Eiffel Tower where Marinette's dead body lay. No matter how many times I saw it, it still made my heartbreak every time. I knelt down and picked up her head, placing it on my lap. I looked up at Scarabella. She threw the rope into the air and everything was fixed, including the gap on Marinette's throat. I hugged Marinette close to me as she started to breath.

"Thank goodness." I muttered into her shoulder "Stop doing this to me!" I cried.

"I'm sorry minet."

I sighed and held her closer to me. I felt Scarabella's hand on my shoulder. I looked up.

"We're about to detransform, you also might want to cover her face. You might not want people knowing that she's your girlfriend." she said softly.

I nodded. I picked Marinette up and she snuggled her head into my chest, so she couldn't be seen. I landed a while away from her bakery and hid so no one saw us. I then slipped in. I sat on the couch and put her on my lap. I hugged her tight to me.

"Please, please stop doing that."

"Stop helping you?"

"Yes, I hate seeing you get hurt, all the time!"

She started petting my head.

"I do it cause I love you kitty."

"I-I know b-but, please d-don't come when there's a-an Akuma."

She kissed my forehead.

"Ok."

"Thank you."

There was a knock at the door. I stood up and wrapped her legs around my waist. She giggled as I walked to the door. I opened it and Marinette turned slightly and blushed when she saw it was Alya and Nino. Alya laughed and pushed passed us into the kitchen. Nino followed her after giving me a thumbs up. I laughed and followed them. I set Marinette on the counter and she dangled her legs.

"Thanks for saving Mari." Alya said quietly.

"Of course." I said softly.

I grabbed Marinette food and tried to feed her some, but she moved her head away like a little kid.

"Mari, this is only proving my point further."

"No it's not!"

"Yes it is!"

"What point?" Alya asked.

"That Marinette is a little kid."

Nino and Alya burst out in laughter.

"You're not wrong!" Nino laughed.

"Hey!" Marinette said, crossed her arms.

"We should buy you a baby chair, maybe then we'll actually get you to eat." Alya laughed.

"Yes!" I laughed.

"Guys!"

"Eat or we're getting you a baby chair." I said.

"No!" She said, closing her mouth tight.

"Fine, Alya would you mind buying it? I can pay you back later."