The end, isn't the beginning.

***Adrien's POV*** 

A bright flash of light was all that enveloped the room. When it disappeared a figure was standing next to Gabriel. Me and Marinette stood up and I realized it was my mom. I ran over and hugged her. 

"Adrien? Why am I back?"

"I brought you back Emilie." Gabriel said. 

"No, no, no! There's always a price!" 

Then I heard something fall from behind me. I turned around, to see Marinette. I ran back over and picked her up. 

"Marinette? What's wrong?" 

"There's always a price." She whispered, a small smile on her face. 

"No, no, you're not going to die. No!" 

She smiled, before everything stopped. I yelled myself hoarse. I gently set her down before I slammed into my father, making him hit the floor. 

"Adrien!" 

I ignored my mom. 

"Bring her back!" I yelled at him "Bring! Her! Back!" 

"I can't."

"Yes you can! You brought mom back, now bring back Marinette!" 

"I told you I-" 

I grabbed my ring out of his hand, transformed and went for the window. I felt a hand on my arm. I turned to see my mom.

"Where are you going?" 

"To see Marinette." 

"But you can't, unless-" 

Before I could hear her finish that I jumped out the window and headed for the Eiffel Tower. I detransformed ans stood at the edge. I looked at Plagg, and handed him his ring. 

"Goodbye Plagg." 

"Please don't do this." He pleaded.

"I'm not leaving her on her own." 

Plagg nodded. He hugged my cheek.

"You're the best Chat Noir I've ever had."

"Tell Alya and Nino I love them, and I hope they are happy together, tell my mom I love her and I don't blame her. Tell Gabriel Agreste I hate him, and I will never forgive him."

He nodded, before flying off. 

"I'm coming Mari." I whispered.

Then my feet left the metal of the Tower. 

***3rd person POV***

Plagg flew back as quickly as possible, tears leaving his eyes faster then he could fly. He flew back to the Agreste mansion, and hugged Tiki tighter then ever. She already knew what happened, and they both cried. When Nino and Alya found out what happened, they had Gabriel arrested for murder, and for anything else they could've got him on. Nino became the new holder of the cat miraculous. Emilie left the country after Adrien and Marinette's funeral. When Alya had twin's, a boy and a girl. They named them after their best friends. Tom felt awful for kicking her out, and wished he could take it back. Sabine divorced him, and went with Emilie out of the country. But on the other side, Marinette and Adrien were reunited. 

***This is 1 of 2 ending's, so if you want to read another way this could've gone, that chapter will be up soon.***