Chapter 22

***Marinette's POV***

When I woke up Chat was gone and my dad was yelling at me from downstairs. I sighed and sat up. I can't believe my dad has turned into a complete ass hole ever since I started dating Adrien. I got out of bed and went downstairs. My dad was downstairs with Lila, Chloe, and Evy. I rolled my eyes and sat down at the island in our kitchen. 

"Marinette."

"Yes dad?" I sighed, turning to face him.

"These girls came to me saying that you've been hanging out with Adrien, which is Lila's boyfriend."

I laughed, holding onto the table to keep myself up right. This time they were trying way too hard.

"It's not funny Marinette, you're hanging out with someone else's boyfriend, and claiming him as your own!"

"Cause he is my boyfriend, Lila you are trying, way to hard." 

"I'm not, because he is!"

"Sure." I rolled my eyes.

"Marinette, I want to you to stay with these girls, at, all, times. They will tell me if your even looking at Adrien."

"Dad-"

"No, I've made my decision. I wish one of you were my daughter, and not this ungrateful brat." My dad said, hugging them. 

"Oh, I'm sure she's just confused. We'll sort her out." Evy smiled.

"Well thank you girls. Marinette, get ready for school. Then you'll meet these three outside the school."

I sighed and finished eating the food my mom had given me. 

"Hurry!" He yelled.

I fell off my chair and quickly put my dishes into the sink, then ran upstairs. I took a deep breath and started getting ready for school. I put my pocket knife in my backpack and grabbed my phone. I quickly climbed onto my balcony and called Adrien. Thank goodness he answered right away. 

"Hey princess, what's up?"

"Hey, so, something happened."

"Ok? What happened?"

I told him what happened with the girls. Now that I think about it I could've done this yesterday but whatever. He sighed when I finished.

"I'll see you tonight though."

"I know it's just,"

"I know, I'm sorry."

"Just, promise you'll tell me if they hurt you." 

"I will, I love you kitty."

"I love you too, I'll see you tonight I guess."

I sighed as he hung up. I climbed back downstairs and said goodbye to my mom. Then walked out the door. As my dad said the three girls met me outside. I sighed and walked in with them. I headed for the locker room but Lila grabbed my arm. Luckily not the arm I cut.

"Where do you think you're going?"

"To my locker? I need to grab my stuff."

She rolled her eyes. 

"Evy go with her." 

She nodded and we walked into the locker room. I grabbed my stuff from my locker. Alya walked over and glared at Evy. 

"Hey girl, how are you?"

"I'm ok."

"Let's get to class." Evy snapped.