12. The Apology

Vote, comment, and follow.

Double update: Make sure you've read chapter 11 before it.

------------

Z O E

"Why did you do that? What if something had happened to you?" his voice lacing with worry. The concern is clearly visible on his face as I move closer to him. Our wet bodies touch each other and I slowly move my hand upwards on his chest making him shudder under my touch. 

His breathing gets short as I hold his nape and rub it, letting my forefinger rests on his lips.  He startles as I look into his light brown eyes staring back at me innocently. 

"Shh, I knew you will save me", I whisper near his lips as we are both drenched with water. I may look crazy but I've found him the most innocent. I'm crazy for him and I don't give a fuck about what others think about it.

His hands rest on my waist and my eyes on his lips. The closeness between us is more, clearly feeling each other breaths.  "Yes", he whispers making me frown. 

"I'll be your friend, Zoe", his answer brings a smile to my lips as I move closer to him, our fronts touching completely making him nervous and shy at the same time. I wrap my arms around his neck bringing his head closer to mine. 

Every time I gaze into his eyes, I've found innocence and concern for me, but I want to see more than this. I want him to stay with me forever and be mine. He looks nervously into my eyes as I lean to his ear.

"Ryan", I whisper his name, slightly brushing against his skin making him shiver at our closeness, full of tension and emerging feelings for each other. His grip tightens around my waist without his notice as I smirk knowing my impact on him. 

I love how my touch affects him. "You're are really cute and innocent", I move away from him and look into his eyes as he looks at me innocently. His hair sticks to his forehead, every muscle visible through his soaked shirt. 

He is the definition of the perfect man. His hard chest, his sharped jaw, his cheekbones, and his tanned skin. A deadly combination of innocence and sexiness. Fuck!

His eyes turn close when he feels my fingertips slowly grazing the skin of his face downward. I keep moving from his face to his collar bone which makes him shudder, his slightly increasing breaths causing the stirring feeling inside me to awake when I whisper softly. 

"Look at me, Ryan."

He opens his eyes immediately like he doesn't want to disobey me. I move closer and place a kiss on his both cheeks. Placing small kisses on his neck, he closes his eyes and holds me tighter.

I smirk against his skin before sucking a little harder causing him to groan and it sounds heavenly to my ears. I pull away and swim to the pool edge, turning around I look at him as he looks at me with his flushed cheeks.

"Thank you for saving me, Ryan. I appreciate your kindness", I wink at him and walk inside the house leaving him standing there with wide eyes as the realization hit him hard like a truck. 

Before going inside, I hear him say to himself. S-She knew how to swim? 

"Come inside, I don't want my friend to get cold", I shout from inside breaking his trance as he rubs the back of his head slightly before smiling. Getting out of the pool, he follows me inside.