🌗Chapter 2: "I....Is she dead?"🌗

"I....Is she dead?"

"I...I don't think so..." Hoseok answered and look at the ground, afraid of what Yoongi would say next. Yoongi sighed, "It's okay," He said before letting out a loud groan and falling to the floor gripping his stomach with all his might. Hoseok panicked and bent down on the ground to where Yoongi was. "Hyung! Are you okay?"

Yoongi's eyes turned red, "Get...away from me." He answered in the most demonic voice. "H..Hyung, are you sure you're okay?' 

Yoongi's eyes color slightly began to change back into its dark hue eyes and tears came to his eyes once again, "Hobi...I can't stay...If I stay something bad is gonna happen."

Hoseok furrowed his eyebrows in confusion, "Wha...What do you mean something bad is gonna happen?" Yoongi did not answer but looked at the television and less than a minute the television was playing the same weather channel still talking about the dark eclipse.

"......dark eclipses are normally in the starting of mid-summer but depending on the type of eclipse some start at the ending of spring. This dark eclipse will last for 2 hours which means all who need to watch this one-of-a-kind eclipse and snap a picture of it feel free since time won't run o...."

"Woah."

"Don't say 'woah', that's a curse, Hobi"

"So what happened because y-your eyes.....Thye turned red."

"I...I have no clue what happened but I only felt myself falling into a trance and after I woke up and saw you." Yoongi explained leaving Hobi in confusion.

"I'm gonna take a look around. I'll see you later."

Yoongi walked out, taking in the sight of Seoul very new, the dark eclipse made it even weirder. He was still wondering about what Hoseok said to him; about his eyes changing to red. He continued to walk down the sidewalk until he felt his throat itching; it felt like an insect was walking up and down his throat. He walked pass a beautiful lady and he felt this urge to up to her but ignored it and continued walking until he heard a voice saying 'Go to her before I do something to this world'. He stopped dead in his tracks and turned around to the restaurant and entered.

A worker walked over to him, "Welcome to Seong-" 

"I'm not interested." He turned to her and his eyes flashed green and she stepped back in shock but three seconds later she forgot all about what just happened and went back to what she was doing. The girl was ordering when Yoongi grabbed her hand bringing her into the dark alleyway, she was gonna shout out but then she saw Yoongi's features and kept quiet. "Do something for me," Yoongi said.

She smirked at him, "Suck? Hand or fuck?" He let out a scoff, "I don't like people like you." Before biting into her neck, sucking out all the life that could be found in her. He smiled at her dead less body before walking away. 

He reached over to the park on the other side of the road and felt his head banging like hell. "What the hell is happening to me?"

"You're finally back." A voice said from the shadows.