🌗Chapter 18: I need you🌗

"I need you."

He leaned in and kissed you making you panic and pushed him away. He leaned back away from you but only to see his eyes flash a bright reddish color. You were not surprised but likely terrified. He let out a wail before falling to his knees. 

There was a girl drowning in the water while the other women stoop on top of the ice watching her as she slowly started to lose consciousness. A while later, she was retrieved from the freezing lake with blood between her legs and a gooey-looking substance dripping. Everyone who stood around her was honestly disgusted by the sight but had chosen to assist her. They brought her to a hospital nearby and she was successfully operated on. When she had awoken, her eyes were bloodshot red, and anyone that dared to be close to her, she would growl at them making everyone afraid to step foot into the room. One day while healing, she had an unexpected visitor. She knew who he was and immediately started to cry because she had gotten the saddest news she could ever receive. He had vowed that he'd find the ones that caused her misery and vowed to kill them. 

Hana started to panic seeing him look paler than he already was and was covered in beads of sweat. Hana curiously grabbed his phone which was peeking out of his pocket and dialed the first contact she saw. "Hello?"

"Hello. Is this Jin?" Hana asked. She could've tell that the person was hesitant by the hesitation on the other side. "Umm yeah. Who is this?"

"Hana. Lee Hana. You probably don't know me but I'm a friend of Jungkook and Yoongi and since I saw your number as an emergency number I just want to tell you that it Yoongi is having something like a breakdown." She explained.

"What?" He exclaimed. "Well, that's weird." Hana heard Jungkook's voice in the background. "So, where is he?"

"He's in my house right now."

"Alright, um, could you send your location?"

"Yeah sure."

---------------------------------------

After Jin picked up Yoongi from Hana's house. They both entered the mansion to see Namjoon and the others waiting for them. "What was it this time?" Yoongi shrugged, "I hardly remember these visions that I have."

"Well I guess we'll have to find out together."

Oh my Jesus. I've finally updated yesss!!!! Don't forget to vote and follow and comment on my other stories and this one too if you have any questions feel free to ask and I'll answer them(once from I know the answer cuz ik u folks🤓🧐)

Luv u with jk's waist line and jhope's cute lips (alright imma stop☺️😏)