🌓Chapter 19: Who's Behind These Dreams?🌓

I feel like I was placed on drugs after watching this especially the scene at 01:58...Left me dead afterwards.

༼ ಥ ‿ ಥ ༽

####################

"Where are we heading to?!" Yoongi asked while following behind Namjoon and Jin, climbing through the high fields. "To the sorcerer." His eyebrows furrowed in confusion, "What??"

"We're going to someone who we think has an idea regarding these dreams."

"Are we anytime close?" Jungkook shouted from behind Yoongi. "Nope." Jin replied. Everyone behind the two groaned.

🌓🌓🌓🌓🌓🌓

After a while, they finally arrived at the location, stressed and tired, especially Jungkook and Jimin who collapsed the exact minute they arrived. "Yoongi?"

"What?"

"You'll have to enter first before us."

"Why?"

"Because you're the only vampire here."

He took a look at the leader before letting out a small scoff and walking towards the gated entrance. As he stepped close to the gate, it registered his deadless DNA and the gate slowly opened revealing a full but magical village.

Yoongi's POV

"We'll find her in the middle of the village," Namjoon whispered in my ear. Being here in this other world was creepy but it looked interesting. After the others stepped in, the gates closed and we were locked in this place. We all followed Namjoon and Jin who seemed like they'd been here before. "Namjoon, have you been here before?"

"Yeah. Jin and I came here once when we were little." 

"Oh." Just 'oh'? Don't you have any more questions to ask, you pabo? Nope. Aish!

As they entered the center of the village they saw a woman with a lot of other supernatural entities standing in front of her. Namjoon and Jin stopped the others before walking over to a woman who greeted them with a smile. After a small while, they came over with the woman who looked like she was expecting us. "Hello, boys. I hope you are doing well. Namjoon informed me that one of you is having some weird visions, who is it?"

I stepped forward. "Me."

She nodded, "Come with me. Jinnie, stay with the others, Namjoon comes with me, Yoongi, right?" I nodded, "Yeah."

"Alright come with us."

Author's POV

They walked over to the sorcerer's house after she informed the villagers to make the newcomers welcome. She led them to a library before pulling an invisible lever opening to a passage, they walked behind her ensuring not to touch anything but just observed. She led them through another tunnel which finally led them to her understudy. "I'm gonna go through your memories to see if it lines up with the vision, alright, Yoongi?"

"Mhm," Yoongi muttered. She brought him to sit down in front of her before her eyes turned grey as Yoongi's eyes turned red-oranged.

After a few minutes

After a while, Yoongi's eyes slightly began to turn back to normal while the sorcerer's eyes were grey and becoming darker by the minute. Yoongi looked at the sorcerer then looked at Namjoon who stood quietly observing what was happening. "Yow, Namjoon, is she okay?" He nodded. "Yeah... She'll soon be back in the next two minutes."

"What is she doing now?"

"Talking."

"Talking? What the hell do you mean?"

"So, most times when vampires, werewolves, some fairy species have certain weird visions, sorcerers are able to talk to the person behind the meaning o the dream and can ask why it's being sent," Namjoon explained. "So you mean to tell me she's talking to someone right now?"

"Yup."

As Namjoon and Yoongi stood there watching the sorcerer, they realized that her eyes started to come back to the color they were before. She stepped forward towards them, "Namjoon, something will happen to Yoongi and you'll have to keep a safe watch over him regarding the dream with the woman when I talked to the person, the person said that he was just showing a little of his last story and if Yoongi doesn't become careful of what he does, he'll suffer the same consequences."

"Wait, wait, wait. Who is it behind the dreams?"

The sorcerer released a deep sigh, "Omnicron."

After thanking the sorcerer the two exited her house to see the others waiting for them at the entrance. Hobi cleared his throat, "So, did you get the answer?"

"Yup. It's Omnicron."

"Him again?"

"Yeah. He won't leave Yoongi alone since he was the one who resurrected him." Jin replied. "So what we gonna do about it?"

Namjoon sighed, "According to the sorcerer, he's not only going for Yoongi but also someone close to Yoongi."

"Then who is it?"

"Ask Yoongi, not me."

"Hana."

Hello