🌗Chapter 5: Meet-Up, Greet up Part 2🌗

The three pulled up in front of Namjoon's new house that Seokjin had sent the trio. They entered the house to see Namjoon, Jin, and Hobi sitting patiently on the couch. "Oh my god," Seokjin let out a gasp. "Jungkook...Oh...Tattoos, Piercings, and.....bulky muscles? Oh damn, my innocent baby kookie is gone."

Jungkook looked down, face crimson red, "Awwee hyung stop." 

"Waw, Tae, you've grown a beard too?" Hoseok gasped. Taehyung shrugged, "I guess so."

"Anyways, let's get down to the business I called for, and then, yall can do your weird get-together," Namjoon said with a stern face. "Can't you just chill out for a minute, Namjoon?" You are finally seeing us after 3 goddamn years." Jin reasoned. "I don't have time to chill out, Jin. I have always had to be sleeping and having one eye so how the fucking hell do you think I can chill?" He shouted and Jin looked at him in shock, "Well no one had asked you to become a goddamn mafia boss."

"I didn't know what the hell to do with my life, stupid." 

Jin's face turned red in fury, "Did you just call me stupid?"

"Yes, I did. You got a problem with that?!"

"Yo! Yall calm your angry butts down." A person shouted from the top of the stairs before walking down. 

"YOONGI?!" They all shouted out in unison except Namjoon and Hoseok.