🌗Chapter 30: Awaken🌗

Naw though-

Two in a row

Two in a row. Thank you all, I'm like in tears rn (it's my first time in tears over one of my books) but thank you sooo much for reading this and like giving me votes and those stuff, and without you guys, I wouldn't be continuing this so I thank you so much and I love you with all my heart.

Ending inside her, he collapsed beside his exhausted girlfriend wrapping his arms around her waist and covering them both up with the sheet. He was about to shut his eyes when he heard Hana's voice. "Yoongi?"

"Mm?"

"Why did the evil vampire capture you and brought you wherever he took you?"

Yoongi inhaled a handful of oxygen before letting it back out, he knew this day would come but he was afraid it would be too early and that was now. He stayed silent for a while making Hana feel anxious. "Yoongs?"

"Mm? I'm still here." Turning her body to face him, she looked into his fearful eyes, "Just tell me."

"I..I'm his child."

"Wha...WHAT?" She sat up, shocked as hell. "Y..You mean to tell me you're the son of that demon?"

"L..Listen, I'm not as ba-" Yoongi started to explain but felt her warm embrace instead and tears exiting her lovely brown eyes, "I..I don't care whoever you're related to or what type of blood runs through you, I just want to know that I love you and nothing will ever change that." Discombobulated at her actions, he hugged her back, "W..Why are you like this?"

"Remember that first time I saw you?" 

"Yeah."

"When I saw you I knew that my life would change drastically but even so, I was ready: ready for what the universe would send me. So even though I have found out that you are related to that man, I don't care one shit about it."

"You actually sounded like you were proposing to me."

She eased back from the warm emotional hug and looked at him with a smirk on her face, "What if I am?" Grabbing her by the waist, he pushed her down against the bed, hovering over her, "Then I'd gladly say yes."

Next Morning

As the sun rays began penetrating the glass windows of Hana's house, she slowly woke up. Unconsciously touched the other side of the bed to see if he was still there but when her hands felt the opposite side of the bed, the only thing she felt was the ruffled sheet of the bed. Easing up, she exhaled a sigh, "Looked like he left early this morning." 

Slowly she rose from her bed due to the pain that she felt in her abdomen. Gripping onto the stairs and taking a few steps but surprised when she could hear the sizzling of the pot in the kitchen. Arriving down there she was surprised to see her boyfriend in the kitchen, she smiled before sneakingly approaching him and hugging him from behind. "I see that you didn't leave early again."

"I couldn't just leave after dropping such a bombshell on you last night. By the way, how are you feeling down there?"

"Aching but I'm okay."

Turning off the stove he turned to look at her, who was dressed in his red and white shirt. Holding her cheeks in his lukewarm palms, he looked at her with sorrowful eyes, "I'm sorry."

"Stop saying you're sorry ok? I loved it and I love you so stop apologizing. Anyway, what were you cooking?" 

"Scrambled eggs."

"That's all?"

"With strawberry and avocado."

Now😐, I'm hungry

Now😐, I'm hungry.

Placing the dish down on the kitchen island, Hana sat down on the stool and began to dine into the breakfast. Yoongi removed the apron before kissing Hana on her cheek. "Where are you going?"

"I have to get back."

"Can't you bring me with you?"

Grabbing his shirt from that was on the couch, throwing it onto his body, and grabbing his shoes, "Uhh..I'll think about it."

"By the way, where are your brothers."

"They're...busy with their different occupations."

"Oh okay. See you when I see you."

"Mhm."

 Arriving back in the realm, the vampire saw some of the maids gathered discretely conversating. Laughing at what they were talking about, he headed towards the medical room but was stopped by Marinette. "They're in the other bedrooms."

"Okay..How are they doing?"

"They are sleeping right now but their vitals are okay."

Slightly nodding, he informed, "When they have awoken ill be in the office."

"Yes sir."