🌗Chapter 24: Re-United🌗

After finding Taehyung and Jungkook at the mall and Jungkook agreeing to help out the three rush back home to see everyone in the living room waiting for their return. As they enter, Namjoon walked over to Jin, "Did he agree?"

"Yeah. We need to start asap." Jin informed. Namjoon nodded before walking over to the others as they all held hands uniting everyone together. As their eyes started to glow, a bright blue light started to glow behind them. He nodded before they started to enter the portal which led them to the middle of the celebration. "We need to find him now."

"Up there." Taehyung pointed in the direction of the stairs which reveal Yoongi about to enter a certain room, the king's chamber.

"Well, change of plans. We'll have to disguise ourselves in the crowd. Three of you take it from the left and three take it from the right, I have some unfinished business to deal with." Namjoon instructed. 

They all spilt up with the maknae line going right and the hyung line going left. 

After a while, they finally reached the top of the staircase, they barged in after counting to three to reveal Yoongi sitting around the table fast asleep. "Never expected to see anything else than this," Jin muttered and Yoongi's eyes slowly open showing that he was never asleep. "What are you guys doing here?"

"About to save you, duh." Jungkook dramatically rolled his eyes. "Is Hana okay?"

"Yup, but she's missing you badly."

He sighed, "I'll only be able to return for a short period of time."

"She wouldn't mind. I'm sure of that." 

Yoongi looked at the group, doing a thorough observation, "Where's Namjoon?"

"He said he had some transaction to do."

"One question, hyung. Did you get his powers?"

"Umm.. yeah. "

"I need to talk to you about something, Jin." Yoongi said.