🌗Chapter 16: Explanation 🌗

Yoongi's POV

I lay down in my bed while the previous conversation with Jin and Tae played back into my head.

"So, the reason why I got so many different powers is because..."

Jin nodded, "That's why you're back."

"You knew I'd be back, didn't you?"

"Yes, Yoongs. Before I turned half-vamp, I heard my father in the meeting room discussing someone who died. I was curious about who this guy was and continued to listen, listening further into the convo and the accident my father was talking about sounded similar to yours. So I connected the dots and guessed it was you they were gonna bring back to life. I felt made because it didn't seem right so I told Namjoon about my theory and convinced the others to transform ourselves and just never forget what we had...

Yoongi stared at Jin in a slightly cold way, "And you just chose to tell me now?"

"I wanted to tell from the time we reunited but never got the chance to."

"Just..Just give me a moment to myself..I need to take this in."

Jin slightly smiled, "Take all the time you want."

Taehyung and Jin walked to the living room in order to give Yoongi some space, Jin sighed before talking, "Tae, I told him but why does it hurt so much?"

Cringe lol

"We know Yoongi Hyung doesn't handle new information well but he'll come around, I'm sure," Taehyung answered and gently pat Jin on the shoulder.

"What's going on?" Jimin asked lazily rubbing his eyes. "It's another vision."

"oh." He said before walking into the kitchen. 

10 minutes later, Yoongi finally exited the kitchen, his face looking stressed and his eyes neutral. He didn't feel anything but from the other two's point of view, there was a dark aura surrounding him. "You ok, hyung?"

Yoongi turned to look at the two before lazily  saying, "I'll be upstairs."

"Well, I guess he hasn't digested everything as yet." Taehyung shrugged.

Jin sighed, "That's just the tip of the iceberg."