🌗Chapter 23: Heir🌗

After entering the portal with Omnicron, they were transported to the king's kingdom. "Why do you want me?" Yoongi asked following behind the king. "My lord! You're finally back." A young vampire walked over to the two, a smile spread on his face. The king smiled and ruffled the young man's hair, "Yes, Heenie. I'm back. Did you do everything I informed you to do?" 

The boy nodded and the king muttered 'good' before the king led Yoongi to a room. "If you leave, something extremely tragedic will happen to you." Having no willpower to fight back since he was more powerful Yoongi obliged before laying down on the bed.

Back to earth

Hana sat down on the sofa looking distraught after Namjoon had decided to carry her to the house instead of making her stay by herself at her house. She was introduced to the others, except Jungkook of course. Everyone began wondering and pondering where would Omnicron take Yoongi, definitely not his palace because they would suspect there but one main issue they had was how to get there. 

After a few days

Hana woke up and exited the guest room before slowly descending downstairs. The individual who sat on the couch looked in the direction of the sound before a smile spread across his face. "Hey, Hana. You're finally awake."

"Uh yeah. Um, Jimin? Today..I..I'd like to go back to my house."

He paused for a moment and looked at her, "You sure you'd be okay?"

She smiled, "Yeah. I've handled things worse than this."

Surprisingly, when Hana was told that the rest of them were half vampires and that two were transformed, she acted normally and told them that the earth is a weird place and all kinds of things and forms will visit so she was already mentally prepared although the tension between some of the members and Hana didn't die down so, with some of the members, she feels a little uncomfortable so she tried her best not to approach them. Her broken friendship with Jungkook still hasn't been fixed because the two of their pride are too high so they don't approach each other.

Back in the underworld

Life had been doing great living in the underworld but to Yoongi, it felt like hell (because it is hell). The king has been calling him for everything and also calling him to be at the meetings with the other gods. One day Yoongi had been strolling through the halls of the palace when he heard the king's voice and someone else talking about a very peculiar topic: The King's Paternal Child. Not to be caught, Yoongi quickly hid beside the quarters and listen using his superhearing skills.

King words will be in bold italic and the prime minister(who is like the king's brother) will be in italic

To be honest, Kang. The other two rascals weren't actually my children and that's why when they left, it was like all the weight of their dead mother lifted off of my shoulders.

Please remember vampires can only be killed when they're sprinkled with holy water

My dear king, then who is your successor?

The one that I came back with.

Yoongi could not believe his ears. Jin and Namjoon weren't the king's children, he was. So that's why he had risen me, but why now after so many years? Yoongi mercilessly thought. Because it wouldn't make sense I had risen you while the other two were here. 

His eyes widened as he saw the king standing in front of him, "What are you doing here, Yoongi?"

"What's your actual name?" 

The king rose an eyebrow, "You really want to know?"

"More than anything."

"Min Seonghwa."

His eyes widened at the mention of that name, "Was I born down here?"

"You're mother died after you were born."

"Why?"

"We'll talk about this another time."

***********************

The two were in Namjoon's study discussing how they could enter the portal before sundown. "Joon, remember the plan that Yoongi had told us? Why not work with it?"

"Yeah we could but the big question is how we are going to without Omnicron's force field?"

"Try connecting all the powers, well, that's if they wanna transform again."

"Go find them."

Jin got up, and open the large doors before looking for Jungkook and Jimin. Taking a quick look downstairs he happens to find Jimin in the living room on his computer. "Jimin." Jimin looked, "Yeah?"

"I need to talk to you real quick."

"Alright." He placed the computer on the center table before standing up and following Jin who led him to the garden. "Have you seen Jungkook and Taehyung?"

"They went out saying that they got to shop, why?"

"So, Namjoon and I came up with an idea how to create a strong force fold in order to reach the underworld but with the five of us, we wouldn't make it." He explained. "So you're basking for the both of us to transform again?"

Jin shrugged, "If it's okay with you."

"Fine. If we have to get him back safe and sound then it'll have to work."

"Alright. I have to go find those two knuckleheads. Soon be back."

************
Yoongi's POV

I was in my room about to rummage through anything to find a way out of this place until I heard a knock on the door, "It's open."

"Sir, it's time." The vampire declared, bowed, and exited. I exhaled a breath I didn't even realize I was holding. Well, it's time I take over this shit of a place. Not too long after that vampire came, different clothing had entered my room leaving me flabbergasted basically because who the fuck needs to wear so much clothing in order to show royalty? I know we have super strengths but this would just be a waste of time.

Anyway, I started to load on these garments as I heard the sound of defending trumpets beginning to play. The door slowly opens to reveal my father standing at the door. H smiled, "It's time my son."

I exited my room slowly descending down the stairs with my father behind me. My body was covered in clothes that those mere mortals would die to get it. The jacket-looking part(I don't know what they're actually called) was colored in blue, embroidered with beautiful gemstones along the lining of it underneath the jacket was basically a long ass robe that would actually make a man look like a woman.

Omnicron led me toward the throne room which revealed a lot of other vampires waiting to see me be crowned King. Omnicron left me at ten entrance and gave me a pat on the shoulder before stepping in front of me and walking to the side. As the music/trumpets triumph in my ears, I was signaled to start moving.

He stood infornt of the priest before kneeling down. "Do you, the only son of Omnicron, behold thee, and promise to withold all standard and the people of the realm?"

"I...I do."