🌓Chapter 17: Stroll🌓

"Yow! I'm going to the park, anybody wanna come?" Jimin shouted from downstairs but only hear himself echo. "Alright. I'm going." 1, 2, 3, 4, 5...

"What are we gonna do at the park?"  Taehyung crept up behind him. "Jogging of course," Jungkook said before Jimin even managed to get a word out. "Alright, I'm coming."

"I know you would've come. Go grab Yoongi hyung." Jimin giggled. Taehyung and Jungkook dashed upstairs for Yoongi to see that he was wide awake. "Yoongi hyung, you wanna take a jog?"

"No." Yoongi deadpanned. The duo cracked their fingers, "Guess we'll have to do this the hard way then."

                                                       🌓🌓🌓🌓🌓🌓

"We've got him." They came downstairs with Yoongi following behind. Jimin brightly smiled, "Let's go!" "Oh god." Yoongi groaned.

They exited the car grabbed their duffle bags and walked into the park taking in the beauty in the daylight, which "looks much different in the day than in the night." Jimin commented. "I know right?" Taehyung replied.

Picture of the park

Hana's POV

"Alright, I'm on my way." I hung up and grabbed my bag and car keys before rushing out of the house. Being an assistant manager was really hard and very frustrating, I only stayed at this job because it pays a lot and I'm in debt with the bank so why not. I entered the building to see my manager waiting for me, "So regarding the business deal, Mr. J will not be coming in today but you'll need to speak with the PR board regarding the project Mr. J informed me that he'll review it tomorrow and get in touch with you so good luck." She said making me more nervous than I already was.

35 minutes later
I exited the conference room hoping that my presentation was liked by the PR board. I was about to exit the building when Y/N walked over to me, "So how was it?"

"Very nerve-racking. I don't even think they liked it according to their facial expression."

She smiled, " That's how they are with new members so don't sweat it and from the preview that you had sent me, it seems like a wonderful application."

I let out a puff of air, "I just hope it's the same thing they will say."

"See ya." Y/N waved before heading back inside. 

I hopped into my car and drove back home to see someone at my doorstep, "Yoongi?"