🌗Chapter 29: Inside Out🌗

I just couldn't wait until next week to post this.

Lifting her up from off the ground, in an extinct Hana wrapped her legs around his waist. Walking towards the sofa, Yoongi threw her onto the delicate fabric of the couch. Hovering over her body, he slowly began to remove her sweatshirt, he bent down before sucking on her earlobe. Hana's back arched in pleasure gripping onto Yoongi's shoulder. He slowly smirked sneaking his hand past her waist and into her shorts. 

Entering one of his fingers inside her, Hana gripped tightly to his black hair, exclaiming a loud moan. "You're so wet." He said before adding another finger, feeling her insides being stretched, she curled her toes grabbing onto his hair tighter. Seeing her dripping, he removed her fingers and gave Hana a deep passionate kiss before coming in front of her pussy, diving in, tasting her fluids. Her back arched in pleasure and she grabbed a hold of the couch as he devoured her like a damn meal. 

Rising up, she looked at him, his lips glossing. He began to remove his clothes, throwing them to the ground. He abruptly stopped, arriving at his underwear and Hana looked at him, clueless as a bird, "What?"

"I want you to do the pleasure.."

Her eyes slightly widened at the thought that came to her, and her face turned red, "R-Remove it?"

He smiled, caressing her cheeks, "Yes baby." 

Mustering up some courage, Hana knelt on her knees in front of him, slowly removing his underwear, in which his dick sprung out onto his stomach. Looking up at him, and he nodded his head, "Go ahead. It's all yours."

As she was about to start, suddenly, the doorbell began to ring making Hana pause in shock and Yoongi look towards the door. Hearing the doorbell ring again, Yoongi telepathically grabbed her bathrobe wrapping it around Hana as she got up off the couch and headed to the door. Looking through the peephole, she opened the door slightly, just peeking her head out, "Yujin, w-what are you doing here?"

"Remember we had organized a girls chill out and why are you peeking you're head out? Open the door, sister." 

"U-Uhh I'll have to cancel tonight."

Yujin tried to peek through the little space that Hana was peeking through but couldn't see anything so she looked at Hana, "What? You have someone over?"

Hearing a shuffle, Yujin gets suspicious and pushed Hana out of the way entering the woman's home, seeing a person on the couch she walked over to him, grabbing him by the shoulder and spinning him around. Shocked at the person sitting there, she dropped the bottles of soju she was holding before looking at Hana with a slight smirk on her face, "Hanhan, you could've told me that you're beautiful boyfriend was over and you were getting into something."

Hana turning red in the face walked over to her flustered, "H-How would you know?"

"His dick is up."

Heh 😁😀

 "Yoongi!"

"What? I couldn't get rid of it."

"Y-You could've covered it with a cushion or something."

Walking over to her, he wrapped his arm around Hana's waist resting his head on her shoulder, breathing hot air against her neck, "Babe, I'm sorry."

"Anyways, it's nice meeting you, Mr. Yoongi and Hana we'll talk about this tomorrow at work and I apologize for ruining you two's babymaking moment." Yujin headed to the door and exited the house.

Yoongi lifted her up and brought her to her room and you can guess what happens next.

Listen, I tried my honest best not to cringe because when writing this it just felt weird to sit down and write about your bias like this, and I was triggered so Yujin basically represents me and I apologize for not completing it but I was blushing the entire time writing this scene. Thank you very much, Yujin, and sorry, charismas.