Chapter Fourteen🍋

TW: More NSFW😉🍋✨ (if you want to skip it, just scroll to the break in text toward the bottom)

As if my permission had opened the floodgates, Katsuki pulled my head away from his neck by my hair, aggressively kissing me instead. His other hand squeezed my ass roughly before grabbing it to anchor me against him while he carried me to the bedroom.

Our kisses were passionate and messy as he laid my body onto the bed beneath him. His heart was pounding, I could feel it, and I'm sure he could feel mine. He pushed my shirt up, bunching the fabric just under my collar bones, breaking our kiss to lick and bite the sensitive skin along my sternum and down the length of my stomach.

My fingers laced into his hair as I writhed beneath the ministrations of his lips and teeth that left warm, wet bruises in their wake. Obviously I had expected this explosive man to be rough, but my god did it feel good in reality.

A desperate whine left my lips as he sucked against the skin of my hip bone, I would have been embarrassed if I wasn't so preoccupied.

"Katsuki... more," I breathed out, tugging on his hair. I felt him chuckle against my skin while wriggling free from my grasp.

He straightened up on his knees, a smirk spread across his face. "Needy, aren't you?"

I would have had a snarky retort if he hadn't started to take off his shirt just then, pulling it over his head and revealing the absolutely god-like body hidden underneath.

My breath literally caught in my throat as I raked my eyes along the expanse of his body. Each perfectly defined ab with scars snaking throughout, revealing his physical strength while hinting at the sacrifices he's had to make as a hero.

"Like what you see?" he asked cockily, refocusing my attention back on him rather than his body. A bright red blush covered my body as I tried to hide my face with my arm.

"Fuck you, Katsuki" I tried to say, but it came out as a throaty whisper instead as he dropped back down to my body, kissing my neck and pulling my arm from my face.

"Mmm," he hummed against my ear, "Not yet." With that comment he expertly unclasped my bra and pulled it over my head along with my shirt.

"Beautiful," he whispered against my skin, as he traced a path from my neck down to my waistband with more kisses and bites. His fingers hooked underneath the edge of my biker shorts, and he lifted them off along with my underwear, sitting back up on his haunches and throwing the discarded clothing onto the floor.

He captured my ankles in his hands, placing gentle kisses against the skin of my legs, slowly making his way upwards. Each kiss against my limbs growing more intense until he was sucking and biting against the soft skin of the inside of my thighs. I moaned... loudly, I couldn't help it.

Finally I could feel his warm breath against my center as he placed my legs over his shoulders and wrapped a hand underneath the small of my back.

"Is this okay?" He asked, his voice rough and thick with desire.

"Yes... Katsuki, please."

With that he dove in, licking along my lips and landing at my clit, swirling his tongue against the most sensitive spot. My hands instinctively went to his hair, pulling him closer as the sensations became more intense.

The hand that had been supporting my lower back moved to press lightly against my lower stomach while he pressed a finger from his other hand inside of me. I gasped at the new feeling as he pumped it in and out of me, while continuing to lap at my clit with his tongue.

"That feels... so good," I whimpered. He took that as his cue to add a second finger, pressing it against my front wall in just the right spot. At this point I lost all control and decency, grinding against his face. I was so close.