Chapter 3

LISA

Lunch time in the moment. Ruby and I weren't in the same class. She was with the blonde.

"Lisa, let's go." Momo said, packing her books.

"Where is Ruby?"

"She is probably with Rosé." She answered.

"Are they together?" Shit.

I looked at her. "No, but they always stick to each other like magnets though." She replied, then she started dragging me.

When we arrived in the cafeteria. I saw Jennie with Rosé on a table. They were eating.

"There they are." Momo said exited.

"Yeah..."

As Momo dragged me towards the table, I saw a couple of other girls.

Momo sat down beside a girl and gestured me to sit too.

"Hey, Lisa!" Rosé said and I waved at her.

"Let me introduce you to the squad." She added.

"These are Sana, Dahyun, Tzuyu, Mina and Chaeyoung." She said while pointing at each of them.

I was sitting beside Sana. She is pretty.

"And this is Lalisa Manoban, guys but she prefers to be called just Lisa, right?"

I nodded and said. "Nice to meet y'all." And they all smiled at me except the grumpy best friend.

"You okay, Jen?" Rosé asked her as she hold her hand.

"Ohh~ what is going on here?" Dahyun said in a teasing tone.

"Chaennie is the standard!" Sana squealed beside me.

"Guys, calm down. Jen and I are just friends." Friends my ass.

I knew that Jennie was a lesbian but it felt weird, seeing her close to someone. Is Chaennie supposed to be their ship name?? Oh Lord!

"Y'all are annoying. Jennie, can we talk for a bit in private?" Ruby nodded at that blonde.

Seriously? She is gonna leave me in this kind of situation? She will leave me alone with people whom I know barely?

They left. It should make me mad. But I obviously don't have the right.

"I hope they won't do something dirty." Tzuyu said in a serious voice tone.

"Oh c'mon, Chou!! Let them be!" Sana argued.

"Are they dating?"

"You asked that already, Lis." Momo said in a teasing way.

I really wanted to slap myself at that moment. Why can't I shut up?

"Not sure about that, Lisa. They are very close. They don't deny the fact that they're dating but they also don't say that they're a thing, you know." Chaeyoung explained and I nodded at her.

She used to be the closest with me. Found someone else already, Ruby? I sighed mentally.

-

Everyone in the squad had left as far as I know. I needed to take a few books from my locker first. But damn it! I'm lost in this big building.

"Should I call her?"

"No, no, no. Don't, Lisa."

"But I need to, right?"

"Stop talking to yourself." A voice spoke behind me and I flinched.

I slapped that person's arm slightly.

"No need for you to call me since I'm here in front of you, Lali."

"I wasn't on planning to call you. I was talking about someone else."

"If you say so. All right, call that person," Jennie said. "I'll get going now." She turned around and started walking first.

I followed her. A heavy chest.

"Are you dating her?"

Again. Damn it!

She turned around slowly. "What do you mean?"

"Don't play dumb. You know exactly what I mean. And you also know whom I'm talking about." I stepped forward to her.

"Lali, don't be ridiculous now. It's none of your business though if I'm dating Rosie or not." She chuckled after a real long time. I was happy to hear her laugh again but the response was not the answer I was hoping for.

It was way too harsh than I expected.

"Oh yeah, right. It's none of my business. My bad. It's your life. You can do whatever you want."

"Good that you're aware of this." She said as she walked away for real this time.

I sudden pang on my heart. Friends can break your heart too.

I stared at her back. She seems so distant from me. Cold and mean. What the heck is wrong with her?

I pulled my hair in frustration and huffed. She makes me go crazy with her behaviour and actions.