Chapter 9

JENNIE

Chaeyoung and I were in the school's court, walking side by side.

"Unnie, come on. I'm sorry!" Yeah, I was expecting this already.

"You know, I hate to attend to any kind of parties and especially on Jisoo's. I just went to the dinner last time, so she would let me be." I explained frustrated.

"Gosh, calm down a bit. I said that because I would be really going to Jisoo's party and I really need you as my accompany there. Also I might have wanted to piss Lisa off a little bit."

"Why Lisa though?"

"Jennie, I get mad. I don't know why. Probably because she keeps on hurting you. Find someone today at the party. Make out. Choose a sexy girl and bend her over-"

"You little bitch, what happened to your innocent side?"

"It's gone. Thanks to you."

"It was such a wrong idea to tell you about dirty things." Jennie said in disbelief.

"It really wasn't." Chaeyoung said daydreaming. Jennie stared at her in a weird way.

"Are you okay?"

"Thanks for your concern but I'm not. I want her!" Rosé said.

"I know that you want her. You should try to approach her for example. Like make a move."

"Will you really support me if I ever get the chance to date her?"

"Ro, don't think about that. I don't hate Jisoo at all. She is my sister. How can I hate her? You know yourself how sweet she is. Life is unfair. It's not Jisoo's fault for being loved."

"Jennie Unnie, you wanna get drunk today?" Rosé asked sincerely.

Jennie chuckled. "Gosh, no. I don't need alcohol. I forbid you to drink it from now on. It's not good for your health."

"Fine." Rosé huffed.

"So what's the name of the girl whom you sat next to, in class?" She added.

"I think it was Minnie."

"Oh yes, she is hella pretty! Her eyes are freaking seductive! I bet she'll be the one who's gonna bend you over tonight at the-"

"What?"

"I might have invited Minnie to the party also." Rosé said, acting innocent while I stared at her in pure shock.

THIRD PERSON

"You did what?" Rosé stepped back with an anxious feeling.

"PARK CHAEYOUNG!! DON'T FUCKING RUN! I'M GONNA PULL YOUR FUCKING HAIR!!" She chased the blonde girl.

When they were out of breath finally they sat down on the ground.

"Everything I need is on the ground..."

"You should release it already, Rosie." Jennie suggested.

"I'm not sure, Unnie. I don't think that people are gonna like it."

"Don't be ridiculous, Ro. It's so so good. In your Unnie you need to believe."

Rosé raised her eyebrows at her. "You think so?"

Jennie nodded at her quickly.

While they were talking, little did they know that someone was watching them.

"We should probably go inside now."

Jennie helped her to get up and they linked their arms with each other's.

Everyone who would pass by them could only think 'Aww what a cute couple'.

They indeed looked cute together. Both in love with two different people whom they find difficult to love as time passes by.

'I just want to hate her, leave her, make her feel bad, literally do everything she did to me. I hate that she made me love her. I hate that she made me attached to her. I hate that I can't let go of her...' , it went through the brunette's mind.