Chapter 7

JENNIE

I woke up today on the couch with the sunlight feeling on my face.

I remember from yesterday that Lisa was sleeping beside me. Looks like she is gone like always. Nothing changed. What a shame.

I got up and made my way to my room. I showered, did all my morning routine and now I was having breakfast.

My phone buzzed on my pocket. Message from Lisa? It's unusual from her.

Lali: I went home early cuz I have some things to do. Btw let's go shopping today and spend time with each other. What do you think? See ya in school!!

I was quite surprised at her message. She is not the Lisa I know. What the heck is happening? My phone slipped out of my hand.

I picked it up. It literally doesn't make any sense to me.

THIRD PERSON

Jennie had arrived in school with her car.

As she walking to the gate she heard someone shouting after her. "JENNN!!"

She almost lost her balance from the sudden back hug too.

"Nayeon Unnie, let me go." And Rosé also had arrived shortly.

"I've missed you, Mandu cheeks."

"Yeah, yeah whatever. I don't believe you. Just let me tell you that you came for no reason." Jennie laughed.

"Jeongyeon is not here. She said she is sick that's why she is absent today. Poor my Unnie cannot see her." She added, teasing Nayeon.

The shock on Nayeon's face made the two other girls laugh.

"My baby is sick? And I don't know anything about it?" She whined.

"Nayeon Unnie, she isn't interested in you." Nayeon raised her eyebrows at Rosé.

"As if Jisoo is interested in you."

"Please, you two, enough with the drama. Don't pull each other's hair again in front of me. Y'all should try to date other people. I mean people who like you back, you know."

"NEVER, JENNIE KIM!!" They both shouted at the same time.

"Gosh, chill. Jeez! You're both so annoying. I'm going." And she started walking away.

"She is too precious to me!" Nayeon whined.

"And Jisoo is too precious to me!"

"Never mind. Nayeon Unnie, take care. Grumpy girl and I have school. See you later!" They hugged and Rosé ran to catch up the brunette.

"Ro, you see that?"

"What?" The blonde looked at where Jennie was looking.

There was Lisa and a guy.

"Ohh, there is Lisa-"

"Yeah, her with her ex boyfriend."

"Yesss, let's go to her." Rosé hold Jennie's arm.

"WHAT THE HECK? HER WHO? JENNIE UNN-" Rosé shouted when she realized what Jennie had said. It gained the students attention and Lisa was looking too, her eyebrows furrowed.

Meanwhile Jennie was covering Rosé's mouth with her hand. "Shut up." She whisper shouted at the tall girl. Then she took her hand away.

"What the actual fuck?" Rosé said beside Jennie when they started walking again.

"Yeah, I know right."

"She must have missed her little boy." She added.

"You okay, Unnie?" Rosé asked and they were in the hallway already.

"Do I look okay?"

"Nope, not really."

"Don't worry, Rosie. I mean I'm used to see her flirty with other people, so it doesn't really bother me."

"Don't lie. It does bother you. You're jealous, aren't you?"

Jennie stopped walking and faced her. "Even if I am jealous, nothing is gonna change. It's her life and her choice with whom she wants to fuck around. You know what?"

"Talking about her is such a waste of time. I might start going on the blind dates my mom had arranged for me."

"WHAT??! ARE YOU BEING FOR REAL?"

Jennie hushed her. "Be quiet, everyone's gonna hear, Rosie." She pouted.

"You're saying that you'll go on dates with dudes? You started liking dicks, huh?!" Rosé shook her head in disappointment.

"I'm fucking gay, Rosie. And the worst my parents are fucking homophobic." She sighed.

"I know but they support Jisoo though..." Rosé said confused.

"Yeah, the favoritism. They love Jisoo and never say anything about her for once. Feels great to be the unwanted outcast in the family." Jennie said sarcastically.

"The hate they have for me is unbelievable." She added.

"I love you, Unnie."

"I love you too, Ros-"

Someone cleared her throat behind them, making the two turn around.

"Hey, you both. I just wanted to say that I can't be with you today, Jennie. I'm with him." She pointed at someone.

"It's okay, Lisa." Jennie answered.

"I'm really sorry, Jen-"

"She said it's okay, Lisa. Don't you get it? Jennie and I have plans too for later, so don't worry. I'll take of her. You can have fun with him." Rosé answered in an aggressive way and they left Lisa behind when she started dragging Jennie away.

"Gosh, I'm so mad."

"I can sense that. Stop glaring at nowhere."

"I won't let you go on those blind dates."

They entered the classroom. "I'll set you up with her. She likes you."

"Go and sit beside her today. Start a conversation. Fighting, Mandu Unnie!" Rosé whispered to her and pushed Jennie slightly towards the girl's row.

With no choice Jennie sat down beside the girl. Rosé gave her a smirk from behind.

'Aish, Park Chaeyoung...'