Chapter 14

LISA

Jennie and I decided that we would walk around in the forest for the meantime to get some fresh air.

"Ruby, can you not walk so fast?"

"Don't whine, Lisa. Seems like you are already tired."

God, she is right. My legs are feeling numb.

She stopped and waited for me to reach her side.

"You're the one who has long legs, Li! And you're already tired."

"Let's go back, Jennie Unnie." I pouted at her.

"Don't pout and don't give me those puppy eyes." She said seriously. "And since when do you call me 'Unnie'?" She raised her eyebrows at me.

"I used to call you that but you didn't want me to." I glared at her. "Your reason was that you are feeling old. Damn it, you are older than me though!"

She laughed. "Lali, you don't need to add 'Unnie' after my name which is Jennie."

"Why can your Chaeyoung call you Unnie, then? Explain this to me. She is just a month older than me."

"How do you know that she is a month older?"

"Jisoo Unnie told me. You gotta a problem with that?"

"No, no, Li. I was just wondering." She furrowed her eyebrows. "I wouldn't expect Jisoo to tell you things about Rosie."

"So why is she allowed to call you like that but not me?" She looked at me in disbelief while I raised my left eyebrow at her.

"Just call me whatever you want, Lali. Okay? Fine?"

I nodded at her. "I always win, Jennie UNNIE!" She just shook her head at my silliness.

"And about your Chaeyoung. Isn't her name Rosé?"

"Yeah, it is but Rosie is her nickname given by me. You asked this right now and it makes me think about something else too. I mean Rosé is also her nickname. Actually her full name is 'Park Chaeyoung' or aka the greatest 'Roseanne Park' of all time."

"Why are you staring at me?" She added confused and I came back from my track.

I was feeling a sudden heat on my whole body. Did I just check out my best friend? Did I just stared at her...?

(A/N: She was staring at Jennie's Rachel and Samantha, guys. 🙄😗)

"You are hot on your face." She said concerned while touching my face.

"Gosh, I'm frustrated."

"Why?"

Shit, did I just said it out loud?

"Lisa-yah, you're spacing out!" She shook my shoulders.

I just know that I'm blushing hard. Gosh, what is this feeling?

"Let's go back. It is getting dark." She said as she dragged me with her.