Chapter 20 (Ending)

THIRD PERSON

At the club, Jennie deftly pushed her way through the crowd, being followed by Lisa, who held Jennie's hand so as not to lose her.

They had arrived and had first gathered at the bar and had two rounds to drink. After that, sue went dancing, but when Lisa noticed how uncomfortable Jennie felt, she offered her to sit at the bar.

When the blonde reached the bar, she adjusted two bar stools and immediately ordered a drink. Jennie ordered water. She didn't drink much and later had to deal with a drunk Thai girl as well.

"Don't drink too much." Jennie warned.

"I won't, Ruby." Lisa smiled and took a sip from the drink.

The brunette could only shook her head at the oh-so-obvious lie, she will drink a lot.

"I am warning you." Jennie said again.

"You'll be the one who is gonna take care of me anyways so why not?" She flashed a little smirk wherein the Korean only could give in and show her gummy smile.

-

(2 YEARS LATER)

"Hon!"

Startled Jennie looked at her office door.

"Lili?" She asked surprised.

"What? You look surprised?" She glared. "Do I look ugly?" She added afterwards, looking down at her outfit.

Jennie approached her. "No, no. You're the most beautiful girl, no matter what you're wearing but-"

Lisa quickly slapped Jennie's hand away which was about to touch the Thai's face.

"Just fucking ignore what I'm wearing. Who the heck was that girl?!"

"Li-"

"You're literally trending everywhere with her online!!" She yelled out in frustration, looking at her lover.

"It's 6 a.m. right now. Calm down, Li. It ain't that serious. You know that she is my work partner. We just had dinner as two friends. You know that her and I are gonna act on a GL series soo-"

"It isn't happening."

"What do you mean?" The brunette asked confused.

"I let you act twice with someone else who isn't me. It isn't going to happen this time." She took a deep breath. "I wanted the director to tell you about your new partner in your upcoming series but I just cannot hold myself anymore."

Jennie looked at her softly, waiting for her to speak again.

"I'm your new partner."

She widened her eyes. "W-What?"

"Let's sit over there." She sat down on the big couch on the office, followed by the Korean.

"You know that I had declined the offer first when the director wanted me to be your partner from the start. I am still sorry about that. I made you sad." She looked down on her lap.

She stared into Jennie's eyes this time. "I was so fucking jealous and went to the director again. At first he didn't want me as your partner as I had declined. Somehow I found a way though and got the role, so I am your lover in the series. How do you feel about this?"

"Your voice sounds so cold. I-"

"I am still mad at you! I was jealous and I still am. Can't you get it, Ruby? I hate seeing you with someone else even if it's so selfish of me." She teared up.

"Wait, let me explain!" She stopped the brunette from coming nearer to her.

"I am sorry for being so overprotective, possessive, jealous and so on. I-I was unsure. The thought of being in the same project as you scared me. I thought that I will lack and I'm still unsure but this new girl is so into you. I hate how she is looking at you. I respect your career, I had no problem with your fellow partners but the new one looks at you so differently when she literally knows that you're mine. You're mine, Jennie." She pouted at the end with shining eyes which were filled with tears.

Jennie softened and walked towards to give her a big hug.

"I love you so much, Lisa. You don't know how much you make me happy. You're my everything. As you said I'm yours. I will always remain as yours. You own my heart. Don't be jealous. And let me tell you something, I cannot wait to make more and more memories with you. I belong to you, and I hope that you belong to me." She kissed her neck.

"I belong to you. I'll make you marry me, duh. There is no escape from me because I love you so much, Ruby." She cupped the brunette's face and they kissed.

"I love you so much. We'll last forever."

"I promise to you, we will be lasting till our last breath. I love you so much more, my precious Ruby."

They hugged and found their happiness in each other's arms once again.

END