Chapter 19

THIRD PERSON

Once in the room, Jennie reluctantly let go of Lisa's wrist.

The brunette searched for a chic dress in the closet for a while and presented it to Lisa. "Change." She ordered and Lisa disappeared into the bathroom.

Smiling, Jennie sat down on the chair that Lisa had just been sitting on and was waiting.

While she was sitting there, Jisoo who had stayed the night at the brunette's place walked in.

"Hey, Jen." She greeted her.

"Hey yo, Duckie." Greets Jennie back with Jisoo glaring at her reproachfully.

When Jennie found out a few months ago that Jisoo was terrified of ducks, she thought up the nickname as a joke, but it became a habit. That Jisoo didn't like it, made it only funnier for Jennie.

The bathroom door opened and Jennie looked at it intently.

"Really not necessary, Ruby." Lisa stammered, looking down at herself in shock. Jennie looked at her. She looked damn hot and Jennie swallowed excitedly.

"If you want to be sexy, you have to suffer." Jennie grinned and glanced at the clock.

"I don't want to. That was your idea." Lisa complained.

"Why?" Jisoo whined, feeling bored.

"No idea."

Jennie got up. "You two have no taste for fashion. I'd rather be in a room with Rosé. At least she understands how I feel." The younger Korean outraged and then pushed Lisa aside to go to the bathroom and take a shower.

When she was done, she began to put on her makeup as usual. She wore light eyeshadow and set little glittery highlights before she applied her eyeliner. She briefly considered putting on lipstick, but decided against it for the time being. She hurriedly blow-dried her hair and left the bathroom in her bathrobe.

"How long were you planning to stay in there?" Jisoo asked.

"A while." Jennie said as Jisoo left her alone in the room.

"Is everything okay?" Jennie asked skeptically.

"Yes, everything is good. Don't worry." Lisa replied, giving Jennie a forced smile. It was rare that Lisa didn't tell her something and she was a little disappointed.

"Lili, you know, you can talk to me about anything, right?" She then asked uncertainly. Lisa nodded.

"Yes, thank you."She sighed. Jennie smiled encouragingly and didn't want to see Lisa so down.

At her dressing table, Jennie put her rings on her fingers, which also had her initials, and complemented her overall look with some assessors.

"Red lipstick - yes or no?" She finally turned to Lisa.

"Isn't that a bit too much?" She asked uncertainly.

"Too much is my specialty, Lalisa." Jennie laughed.

"I know." The blonde whispered with a small smile.

Jennie looked at herself in the mirror and asked again if she should put on red lipstick.

"I don't want you to set me up with anyone." Lisa interrupted her thoughts.

"Why not?" Asked the older one in surprise.

Just as lisa was about to speak, Jisoo walked in. "Are you two ready?"

They picked Rosé and Nayeon up, who was accompanied by Nayeon's girlfriend Jeongyeon, and set off.