Chapter 17

JENNIE

(Flashback)

"I-I'm a lesbian."

Lisa laughed as I repeated my sentence. "I'm a lesbian."

"What are you talking about?" Lisa asked me, my best friend since elementary school.

Coming out to your best friend is bad enough. But I really didn't expect this reaction from you, Lili.

"Hello, you two." A voice behind me giggled.

I turned to see who it is.

"Hey, Sehun." I mumbled.

"What's going on?" He asked.

"Nothing, Jennie just told me that she's a lesbian..." Lisa answered for me.

"You are what?" Sehun looked at me in surprise.

Without paying any further attention to Sehun and Lisa or saying anything else, I left the parking lot in front of the school, got in my car and drove home. It was so wrong coming out to my one and only best friend.

(Flashback End)

-

THIRD PERSON

Jennie was the one who woke up in an early Saturday morning at 6.

There she noticed the sleeping blonde beside her or rather said, Lisa's head was on her shoulder. She carefully slipped out of the bed and left the room to make some breakfast.

As Jennie was preparing breakfast later on, she heard a long gasp. She turned to look back and to her surprise it was the blonde Thai.

"Did something happen?"

"I just stumbled a bit and bumped myself over there on the wall. Clumsy me." She said in embarrassment as Jennie let out a small chuckle.

"Are you okay?"

"I am though. Why are you awake so early in the morning?"

"Lili, as you can see, I'm preparing something to eat for us. The headache pills with a glass of water is on the dining table just take them if you're having your hangover."

"Thanks, Ms. Kim!!" She kissed her one the cheek. "You're my life saver." Lisa said teasingly as she walked out of the kitchen wherein Jennie only could shake her head at the Thai girl's craziness.

-

"So how is Minnie?"

"Fine, I guess. How am I supposed to know that?"

"You didn't talk to your girlfriend today yet? Not even morning message or something?"

"Remember, I was taking care of your drunk ass." The brunette spoke in a sarcastic way who received a pout from Lisa.

"That's because you love me so so much, don't you?" Lisa teased, smiling.

Her breath hitched at the question and her heart fluttered.

"Those fucking butterflies..." She whispered underneath her breath to herself.

"What did you say?" The blonde raised her eyebrow in confusion.

"Nothing." The Korean assured and smiled a little.

"You're smiling. What a wonder."

"Don't you have anything to do today? Aren't you like busy today?"

"Nope. I took my precious time to follow you around today." She winked as she flipped her hair sassily.

"The greatest Lalisa Manoban has time and wants to follow me around, did I hear it right? What a wonder." Jennie mimicked the voice from earlier.

"God, you're so annoying." The blonde whined.

"Never mind, do NOT change the topic. Tell me about your girlfriend." She added.

"Never would thought that you would listen to my gay ass and let me talk about my female lover."

"C'mon Jen! I'm not homophobic." She protested, crossing her arms.

"Yeah, you're the supportive straight girl after all, aren't you?"

"Who said that I'm straight?"

"Well, are you gay?"

"No..."

"Exactly, Lis. Do you know how it feels to be in love with the same gender? Do you know how hurtful it was for me when I came out to you two years ago? You just left me at my lowest." Jennie took a sip of water, her throat getting dry.

"I am sorry, Ruby. I didn't mean to." Lisa flashed a sad, apologetic smile at the brunette.

"No, no. I'm sorry. I shouldn't have said that. It's your life and decisions though. Lisa-yah, if you want to do something so dearly then do it. I'm always gonna support you, don't forget that."

"Besides Minnie is a very sweet person. Does a lot of aegyo. She is cheerful and lively. I just cannot stop myself from smiling whenever she is around. The way she talks every time is very charming, as if she had the power to kill someone with her voice. Music is somehow her passion that's why she loves to sing." Jennie said admiring the girl.

Lisa had a small smile on her face despite something was bothering her but what? Her heart felt weird. It was cute how Jennie talked about her girlfriend, right? Lisa should be happy, right?

"If she wishes something what she wants she will make it happen. She is neat and she needs emotional satisfaction. She needs to be stimulated or else she will get bored by it. It can be watching romantic movies or dramas, something that keeps her busy like a hobby where she is emotionally attached to it. If she is done, she is done. She has a secret side, as if she can be rebellious but that does not have to be a bad thing." Jennie continued with a slight smile.

"That's how I only could describe her."

"She must be very special to you. You know a lot about her. That's cute." Lisa laughed as she felt the weird tingle in her heart again.

'I am not jealous. Jennie deserves to have a girlfriend like that Minnie girl.' Lisa spoke in her mind.

"I'm wondering if you know me well too."

"I pretty know lots of things about you, Li."

Lisa smiled excitedly. "Describe me like you did it with your girlfriend just a while back."

As Jennie was about to speak, her phone rang.

'Minnie Mouse' is calling.

"What a cute way to save your girlfriend on your phone as this name. It's ringing and it turns about to be the one and only her though." Lisa said, trying not to sound dry. She let out a sigh and pressed her lips together.

"Pick it up." She demanded. "I'll just go to the bathroom." The blonde said, stood up and left the brunette behind who just stared at her phone.

"Hello, Nicha?"

"AHH, FINALLY! You picked up!" And Jennie listened.

-

A/N: Long time no update on this book, so here you go.