{2} ~Best Friends ~

The next few days Yaga sensei gave us book work and lectured us about jujutsu. He had duties to attend to so his lectures weren't as long as the first one. We finished our work quickly for it was pretty easy.

"Done!" Gojo publicly announced.

"Finally Satoru, you're the last one." Geto said. Gojo had been dozing off during class again.

"Yeah whatever. Lets spar! This week was boring!" he suggested.

"I agree." added Geto.

"Ieiri-san, Makino-san do you guys wanna join?" Gojo asked.

"Sure." I replied.

"I'll watch. I'm practicing something right now." Shoko said.

We all headed out to the field.

"Alright! How about a 2 on 1? You two against me!" Gojo laughed pointing at Geto and I. Geto simply coffed.

"Arrogant are you?" he remarked.

"That wouldn't be fair." I added.

"It's fine! Because after all, I'm the strongest."

Chills ran up my spine as he said that.

"Tch." Geto said and charged at Gojo-san. He's fast. They're both fast.

Geto punched but Gojo dodged. Geto kept attacking but Gojo jumped around, dodging each attack with ease. I finally decided to stop watching them and actually joined in; attempting to help Geto.

"Hahahahahahaha!" Gojo laughed. I couldn't land a single hit on him. He's too fast. He continued dodging until he finally grabbed my arm while I punched and threw me. I was confused as to what had just happened. I was now 10 feet away from where the boys were fighting with my arm bruised. He's strong.

I was hesitant to join back in. If I continued I'd only get in Geto's way.

"Tch. So annoying." Geto said as he fought Gojo. He then suddenly summoned a curse and attacked Gojo even more. So he's a curse user. If we're using jutsu now then I'll join the fight once more.

I grabbed a paint brush from my pocket and used my cursed energy as paint. I wrote the words "Don't move" in the air and aimed them at Gojo. He froze and looked stunned.

"Now Geto-san!" I yelled. He nodded at his curse and it attack Gojo, landing a clean hit on him.

"Hahahaha! Not bad! Not bad at all!" Gojo remarked.

I walked over to Geto who was smiling.

"Nice work." he said to me. I smiled from his validation.

"So your cursed technique is... spells?" he asked. I nodded.

"Well this technique is a spell. The only drawback is that I have to buy another paintbrush or fix this one." I explained.

"Impressive." Shoko remarked.

Gojo made his way over to the rest of us.

"Gojo-san you are strong." I praised him. He winked at me.

"Like I said, I'm the strongest. And please, call me Satoru. Can I call you Saori? Or how about Saori-chan?" he laughed.

Geto rolled his eyes.

"Saori's fine." I laughed.

"I like Saori-chan better!" he said as he put his sunglasses back on.

"Satoru, let's go again." Geto called. Satoru and Geto began to spar once more.

I sat next to Shoko on the stair steps.

"What was it that you're working on Shoko?" I asked her.

"I'm trying to figure out how to do the reverse cursed technique. I'm not sure how to explain it but negative times a negative makes a positive!" she answered. I still wasn't sure what she meant but I simply nodded with a smile.

She attempted to show me how but I still couldn't make much sense of what she was saying. She kept saying "woosh" "boom" and "ta-da!" so I was still confused. I showed her my cursed technique and she seemed amazed. But compared to Geto's curse using mine wasn't much.

The boys continued to spar as Shoko and I practiced our cursed techniques. I joined in with the boys for a few rounds. The sun began to get heavier as evening approached.

"Ugh! I'm hungry!" Satoru complained as he collapsed on the field.

"Let's call it a day. We should all head over to that new ramen shop that just opened near the mall." Geto suggested.

"Ooo I've been wanting to try that!" Satoru and I exclaimed. He sat up and put on his sunglasses.

"Saori and I can go shopping afterwards!" Shoko added.

We all headed over to the ramen shop. Satoru and Geto kept bickering as Shoko and I talked about that latest manga that came out.

"Makino-san do you like ramen a lot?" Geto asked with his creepy smile. Well I guess it wasn't creepy now that knew him a bit, but it was still... questionable.

"Yeah, I guess so. Also please call me Saori." I replied.

"Feel free to call me Suguru, Saori-chan." he smirked. This time it surprisingly wasn't creepy.

"Ooo is Suguru flirting?" Satoru raised his eyebrows a couple of times with his creepy smile.

"No! Shut up! You're probably just rubbing off on me!" Suguru yelled out.

"Is that a bad thing?" Satoru asked.

"Yes!" Shoko and Suguru both said in unison.

"Hey!" Satoru pouted. We all laughed and finally arrived at the ramen shop.

We were seated in a row. I sat in between Shoko and Suguru. Once we all got our ramen Satoru immediately dug in.

Afterwards we all played a rock-paper-scissors tournament to see who would pay. Satoru lost so he had to pay for all of our food.

Shoko and I dragged the guys to the mall. We forced them to take pictures of us under the stringed lights outside. We went into different shops and always walked out with nothing. We all tried on a pair of sunglasses while Satoru wore his own and took a picture.

I felt safe and understood around them. Although I've only known them for a week I could tell that these friends weren't going anywhere anytime soon.