{19} ~Week of Peace~

Long Chapter: It's purely just fluff
...before the angst you know...

I woke up to the smell of chai wafting from another room. I yawned as I walked to the kitchen of Suguru's dorm. There he was: up and early making me a chai latte. He looked up at me and smiled.

"Morning darling," he said. I smiled in return and hugged him from behind.

"You smell good," I remarked as I nuzzled my face into his back. He chuckled softly.

"Are you cold?" he asked.

I was in an oversized T-shirt and shorts as usual.

"A little bit," I replied. He then went to his room and threw a hoodie at me.

"Here," he said.

He walked back to the kitchen and made some breakfast. I put his hoodie on and it smelled just like him. I smiled as I sunk into the oversized clothing.

"Yaga-sensei gave us the week off," Suguru remarked. I watched him cooked.

"That's good. Maybe we can do something," I replied as I sipped my chai latte. He hummed in response. He then brought the dish over for us to eat.

"Let's do something. Just us. No one else. Not Satoru or Shoko. Only us," Suguru requested. I loved it when he was selfish, but I still couldn't help but to find his request a little bit odd.

"Okay Suguru," I said in response. He smiled softly at me.

We ate our food while we watched whatever was on the TV at the moment.

"How about I make reservations for [insert Kobe Beef restaurant name here] for dinner?" he suggested. I raised my eyebrows in response.

"Kobe beef?" I asked surprised. He simply nods.

"What's the occasion? Kobe beef's expensive, especially at [restaurant name]. Plus that place is fancy," I remarked. He shrugged.

"I just want to spoil you a bit," he replied.

"But Suguru thats really expensive," I added.

"Don't worry about it. I'm going to make reservations," he stood up and kissed my head as he put his bowl into the sink. I followed behind him to wash our dishes since he cooked.

Once I was done I joined Suguru on the couch as we watched TV. I was sitting as he laid his head down in my lap. I ran my fingers through his hair gently. I looked down at him and he seemed to be enjoying it. I smiled and bent over to ask him something.

"Can I braid your hair?" I asked. He looked up at me then sat up himself. I was a bit surprised by how quickly he was complying.

"Of course," he replied and sat on the ground before me. I happily went to get a hair tie and came back to braid his hair. He then turned on Hunter x Hunter. It was one of the animes we started together. We were in the Chimera Ant Arc but it seemed to last forever.

"If you tangle my hair you're done," he looked up at me to say. I lightly pushed his head earning a slight scoff from him. That's the Suguru I know.

"I'm an expert braider. You'll look amazing afterwards," I replied in a "cocky" tone. He laughed at my response causing me to smile.

Once I finished, he wore his braid for the rest of the day until dinner came. I went back to my dorm to get ready as Suguru got ready in his. I wanted to look classy. The restaurant we were going to was high-end after all. I wore a white square neck long sleeve fitted dress. Suguru soon came to pick me up. He was wearing all black including a long sleeve dress shirt. His hair was neatly tied up into his usual bun and he wore earrings in each piercing he had. Including the earring I chose for him.