{11} ~Annoyance~

I told Shoko about what had happened earlier that day.

Over the past week I met up with Aoki twice but I've been seeing Imai around often. Her presence annoyed me. Soon she took the title as Suguru's girlfriend.

I was training with Satoru on the field as Suguru was out for a solo mission that Satoru refused. I punched him then kicked him with full concentration.

"Woah Saori. You've gotten a lot stronger." he remarked, barely deflecting my attacks.

"Am I strong enough to beat Geto's ass yet?" I asked sarcastically.

"Hey there what beef you got with Suguru?"

"Don't you remember? He stood us up for training because of Imai. I'm gonna get a lot stronger as he messes around so that I could kick his ass." I replied.

"Suguru is spending a lot of time with Imai. But I can't blame him. I'd wanna feel loved too." he said.

"We love you Satoru. We're always by your side. And his too. But I feel like Suguru doesn't think we're enough. No appreciation to us whatsoever."

"Aww thanks Saori but deep down I think Suguru loves us also. He's just scared to show it."

We sparred some more as Shoko practiced her reversed cursed technique. When the sun began to set we headed back to our dorms only to find Imai knocking on Suguru's door.

"Imai-san?" Satoru called.

"Oh hello! Is Geto-kun home?" she asked. Imai didn't know about us being jujutsu sorcerers so she thought this was just a regular boarding school.

"No. He's running errands right now. He might be back late." Satoru replied.

"Oh okay. I'll wait here then."

"Suit yourself." Shoko scoffed and we all went into our dorms. I showered and headed over to Shoko's. Imai was still outside. Just as I was about to knock on Shoko's door Imai called me.

"Makino-san, do you like Geto-kun?" she asked me.

"Suguru can suck my dick." I rolled my eyes.

"Then why do you always have to hang out with him? Don't you have other friends? Or are you just lonely?" she eyed me up and down.

"First of all Suguru and I are very close friends and lately we haven't been hanging out because of you. Second: Our class is a small class so I only hang around him, Shoko, and Satoru." I explained with a scoff.

"You guys should probably stay away from Geto-kun. You guys are bad influences. He's been blabbing on about how he has to get stronger or something. He's really stressed and I can see why. Having friends like you can be exhausting." she remarked.

"Okay fuck you. You can also suck my dick. He can be friends with whoever he wants." I stuck the middle finger at her.

"See you're so foul mouth. You wish Geto-kun liked you huh." she smirked.

"I actually don't cuss a lot. You're just pissing me off." I smiled.

"All of you are the same. A bunch of delinquents. Geto-kun deserves better than this scum of a school. Your friend Shoko or whatever looks so high all the time, are you sure she's not on drugs? And Satoru is pretty attractive but he acts so stupidly. He probably sleeps with any girl he sees. Who knows if you're a victim." she shrugged.

That was it. That was my last straw. Shoko's always tired because she works her butt off exerting too much cursed energy during practice and has insomnia. But of course I can't tell her the first part.

"Don't you ever dare disrespect my friends." I stared at her with my cursed energy wrapped around her neck.

"I c-c-can't b-breathe." she gasped.

"Saori!" Suguru called from the entrance of the hallway. I released her. She gasped for air and fell to her knees panting.

"What are you doing?" he asked angrily and rushed to aid Imai.

"I don't want to see her ever again." I said promptly.

"That's not for you to decide." he replied harshly. He helped Imai up and led her to his dorm.

"Let's go." he said.

I rolled my eyes and knocked on Shoko's door.

She was playing Splatoon.

"Can I play?"

I told her about everything as we played Splatoon with blaring music on. We drank a shit ton of soda and a load of chips and candy as well.

"You shoulda beat her ass." Shoko remarked.

"Was gonna but Suguru came." I explained.

"Let's play some Super Smash Bros." she suggested. I nodded and we played all night.

Yaga-sensei was on a mission for a week so we didn't have any lectures. That meant that Shoko and I ended up falling asleep at 5 am and woke up around noon.

"Damn that was fun." I remarked. She nodded with a smile.

I walked back to my dorm and brushed my teeth. I then heard a knock on my door. I went to open it only to find Suguru.

"Can we talk please?" he asked.

"Are you here to give me an apology?" I raised my eyebrows.

"No I'm here to-"

"Alright then bye." I interrupted him and closed the door on his face.