{15} ~My Girl~

Saori's POV:

Suguru went to find Satoru so I stopped dancing and drank some punch, forgetting that it had alcohol in it. But I was so thirsty I ended up drinking a lot. I got back on the dance floor and began to dance again. I felt a bit drowsy but I was having fun and didn't want it to end.

"Yo girl! You got some moves! Care to show me some more?" some guy remarked. I looked at him a bit confused but continued to dance. I guess he was content with that and began dancing alongside me.

"Yeah! Get into it!" the guy hyped me up. I drank some more punch and was dancing pretty good. Or at least the people around me liked my dancing. To be honest all I could feel was the beat of the music.

Everyone began to circle around the guy and I and hyped us up as we danced.

"What's going on over there?" Satoru asked and came to see.

"Yo Suguru! It's your girl!" he called once he saw me. Shoko came over to watch me dance as well and hyped me up.

Suguru watched and tried to reach me but the crowd separated us. Once the song switched the guy and I started to chill down a bit.

"Yo that was fire! What's your name?" the guy asked me.

"Makino!" I replied loudly because of the music.

"So Makino we should definitely do this again some time! Can I get your number?" the guy asked.

"Nope, she's taken!" Suguru said grabbing me by the waist.

"Oh well that's too bad." the guy looked Suguru up and down.

"Oh hey Suguru! Wanna dance?" I asked giggly.

He took the punch cup from my hand and sniffed it.

"I left you alone for one second! Have you been drinking?" he asked me.

"Just punch!" I replied.

"This is alcohol! You must've gotten them mixed up." he explained. I pouted but then wrapped my arms around his neck.

Suguru's POV:

"You look so hot Suguru." she smirked and licked her lips.

"Saori are you okay?" I asked concerned. Saori never complimented me like that.

"What do you mean? Of course I am!" she pulled me in for a french kiss. It felt good but I could tell she was drunk so I pushed her away.

"Saori, how much did you drink?" I asked.

"Only a few."

"How many?"

"Like 4 or 5."

"Let's get you home." I said and guided her off the dance floor. I walked over to Satoru who was flirting with some girls.

"Satoru we're gonna go. Saori's drunk." I explained. He stood up.

"Alright bye ladies! I'll call you later." he winked and all the girls giggled. I rolled my eyes.

"Suguru why are we leaving? I still want to dance." Saori pouted and looked at me with the cutest face. Her green eyes were glistening in the flashing lights. She looked so pretty that I wanted to kiss her right then and there.

"Because you're drunk." I replied.

"No I'm n-not!" she said drowsily. I held her hand and walked towards the door.

"Let's go. Grab Shoko." I told Satoru. He went over to Shoko who was also very much drunk and threw her over his shoulder.

"Satoru?" she asked.

"Yes it's me." he replied.

"What are you doing?" she laughed as we walked out. She burped loudly.

"Man you reek." Satoru remarked. Shoko laughed.

"I'm tired." Saori said. She all of a sudden collapsed. Luckily I caught her and had to carry her bridal style all the way to bus and back to the dorms.

"Good night." I said to Satoru as we went to our dorms.

"Good night." he responded with Shoko still on his shoulder but now passed out.

I put Saori gently down on the bed and took off her shoes.

"Suguru?" she asked sleepily.

"Hmm?"

"Can you give me a bath please?" she asked.

"Right now?"

"Yes. I feel icky." she said still half asleep.

"If you're okay with it." I added. She nodded and got up from the bed.

We went to the bathroom and I helped her undress. This was my first time seeing her naked and she was absolutely gorgeous. Her face was red with embarrassment.

"Don't stare." she said shyly.

"Sorry I can't help it. You're just so beautiful." I smiled. I turned on the water and let it run until the bath was 3/4 full.

"Do you want me to get in with you or just help you from here?" I asked.

"Don't you need to bathe too?"

I was feeling icky as well. I got undressed and joined her in the bathtub. It was big enough for both of us to fit comfortable. I sat down behind her, admiring her back. She leaned back and rested on me.

"Let's just stay here for a bit." she smiled. I held her tightly in my arms. For some reason it didn't feel naughty to be bathing with her. It felt comforting.

After a while I got some soap and began to wash her back. I will admit though I was getting a bit turned on. I washed her body then scrubbed her hair with shampoo. We use the same conditioner as well. I then cleaned myself and rinsed us.

We both got out and I gave her some clothes to borrow. We both got in bed, completely exhausted. I hugged her in my arms and kissed her forehead.

"I love you." I said softly.

"I love you too Suguru." she smiled and buried her face in my chest. I fell asleep with a smile on my face. Since after all her smile is contagious.