{13} ~Cuddles~

I looked up at him with a bit of shock. He loved me? I could tell he showed some interest but I thought he was just flirting.

"I find that hard to believe." I ate the meat and put in some vegetables.

"I admired how hard you worked and trained. You always smiled but on the battlefield you looked scary yet beautiful. I loved how hard you laugh at Satoru's jokes and how much fun you have talking with Shoko. You seem to genuinely enjoy being here as a jujutsu sorcerer. I always wondered: how could I possibly enjoy this cursed life? Then I met you and you taught me how to enjoy it along with Satoru and Shoko. That's why it pained me to see you so distraught after that one mission. I realized that I wouldn't be able to bear it if I lost one of you. And that if I were to pass then it'd effect you guys so I didn't want anything more than a friendship. I was content with what I had because we were all happy. But I was selfish and wanted more." Suguru elaborated.

"Suguru I love you too." I smiled.

He returned the smile and we ate happily that night. The food was so good. And Suguru paid so it tasted even better.

"You know you should let your hair down more often." I remarked as we walked back to the bus station.

"Really?" he smirked and untied his bun.

"Like this?" he asked.

I nodded with a scoff as he ruffled his hand through his hair. When we got on the bus Suguru sat down beside me and held my hand softly.

"Suguru." I said quietly.

"Hmm?" he hummed in response.

I quickly gave him a kiss on the cheek. He was surprised by my sudden action but then rested his head upon mine. When it was our stop to get off we walked out and Suguru suddenly dropped his weight onto me.

"Carry me Saori. My legs are sore." he whined. I pushed him up but he fell back down onto me so I caught him again.

"Hey get up! You're fine." I scoffed.

"My legs hurt so badly." he whined some more.

"Then stay here." I started to walk away while dragging Suguru who clung onto my back.

"I'm gonna kick you." I threatened him. He got up and slung his arm over my shoulder.

"I was joking." he winked with a grin. I rolled my eyes.

"You joke bad." he snickered.

"That's rude."

We walked back to the dorms and he asked me to stay with him in his dorm.

"It's late Suguru. I'm tired." I yawned.

"Then sleep with me." he said dead serious.

My eyes widened as I flushed red.

"W-What?" I asked.

"Stay here and spend the night." he replied.

"But I need to change and take off my makeup."

"Here. And I bought makeup remover in the second drawer." he threw me his grey shirt.

"Why?" I asked skeptically. This could be Imai's for all I know.

"Because Satoru wanted to try black mascara but didn't know how so he made me buy makeup remover. And he was too embarrassed to ask you or Shoko." he explained while taking off his shirt.

"That sounds like Gojo." I laughed and went in the bathroom to change and take off my makeup.

When I came out Gojo was in a black shirt and gray sweatpants.

"You didn't give me any shorts." I blushed.

"You said you're comfortable around friends right? Then there's no need for shorts." he smirked. My face grew even redder than it already was. We then both brushed our teeth.

"Now come here." he pulled me onto the bed and hugged me tightly. He was so warm and comforting.

It was different than when I stayed over at Satorus. With Satoru I wasn't embarrassed. My heart wasn't racing. But now I couldn't keep myself together.

"Relax I won't bite you." Suguru laughed softly.

"I love you." I whispered.

"I love you too." he replied and kissed the top of my head.

I relaxed under his grasp and soon found myself drifting asleep.

When I awoke I was facing away from Suguru with his leg and arms wrapped around me. He was still asleep so I turned around and decided to face him. I pushed a lock of hair out of his face and softly held his cheek. He groggily woke up.

"Good morning sleepy head." I smiled.

"This must be a dream." he chuckled and kissed my forehead.

"Nope. I'm 100% real." I said.

He got up and stretched his arms. He then went to the bathroom to brush his teeth and wash his face. When he got out he began to make breakfast. While he was making breakfast I occupied the bathroom.

"I tried making pancakes." he said sheepishly as I stared at distorted shapes on the plate. I laughed and took over from there. I made the pancakes while Suguru made some eggs.

Once we were done we sat down to eat. Suguru forced me to try his pancakes as he ate mine. Suddenly there was a knock on the door.

"Oh hey Satoru how was the mission?" Suguru asked after opening the door. He came inside and flopped on the couch.

"Nothing compared to the strongest." he laughed tiredly.

"That mission was hard wasn't it?" Suguru gazed over him.

"Just a bit tiring." Satoru pouted. He then sat up.

"Anyways it smells good what is it?" he asked and turned to the kitchen.

"Oh Saori made pancakes." Suguru replied and came back to join me.

Satoru came over and inspected me.

"What'd I miss?" he asked suspiciously.

"What do you mean?" Suguru asked, trying not to laugh.

"She's wearing your shirt but you have a girlfriend."

"Actually Imai and I broke up. Saori and I are kinda a thing now." he answered casually.

"No way! That's not fair! Why do you always have someone?" Satoru whined. We both laughed.