Chapter 5 - Normality

C/C/N - Celebrity crush's name

"Race you to your sister's room!" You shouted, and ran through the hallway laughing.
"It's my room too!" She retorted, following after you.
You put every ounce of energy into running, and you essentially threw yourself up the stairs. You were winning! That was until..
SLAM!
You slipped, both your face and body hitting the stairs, and you fell right back down. This didn't deter you though. As Alex stopped to ask if you were alright, you sped ahead, blood dripping from your nose.
And so, there you stood, victorious, throwing your arms up in the air and doing the world's dorkiest victory dance. You thought Alex would be at least a little dismayed she hadn't won, and yet, she ran up to you, grabbed you by the hand and dragged you into her room where she grabbed the first aid kit. Without saying a word, she held a tissue to your bleeding nose and tipped your head back until the bleeding stopped.
"Are you okay?" She asked.
"Yeah, I'm good. You didn't need to do that, y'know?" You responded, laughing awkwardly.
"Yeah, I know, I just can't stand the sight of blood. And you looked like an idiot." She retorted, snorting in laughter at her own comment.
"Wowwww.." You crossed your arms, pretending to be mad.
"Hey! In case you've forgotten, this is my room too, dorks, so stop your disgusting nerd-flirting." Haley shouted, a repulsed look plastered across her face.
"We weren't flirting!" Alex shouted back.
"Whatever." Haley rolled her eyes dismissively.
"Oh, right. That reminds me, Haley, we wanted to ask what some 'normal teenager games' are?" Alex asked her.
"Yeah, like the sorta stuff they do at parties." You chimed in.
"God, you're both the world's biggest nerds. Can't say you'd enjoy beer pong, but you could always play something like truth or dare, never have i ever, kiss marry kill, spin the bottle.." She lists them, putting up one finger each time she listed another.

Games are always fun, and a good way to really get to know someone, so you two decided on just that. 

"Okay, what first?" You ask, plopping down beside Alex on her bed. 
"Uhh, how about truth or dare." She suggested.
"Sure." You nodded.
"Okay, truth or dare?"
"Hmmm, truth."
"Okay, who's your most embarrassing celebrity crush?" She quizzed, grinning at you mischievously. 
"Uhh, probably C/C/N.." You admitted, laughing.
"Oh my god, your taste is awful!" She responded, laughing too.
"Whatever, whatever, your turn. Truth or dare?" 
"Truth!"
"What's your most embarrassing memory?"
"Oh god.. it's probably the time me, Haley and Luke walked in on mom and dad doing.. it." 
"Ohhh my god wayyy too much info!" You exclaimed
"You asked!"
"Right, we're changing the game! Kiss, marry, kill! I don't wanna hear anything like that ever again." 
"Okayyy, kiss, marry, kill: Robert Pattinson, Corey Michael Smith, Christian Slater."
"Hmmm.."

The two of you chatted, cracked stupid jokes, laughed hysterically, but most of all, got to know eachother really well that afternoon. The friendship that stemmed from such a chance meeting would follow the two of you for the rest of your lives.