Chapter 2

Tyler

The man in front of me almost knocked the air out of my lungs when I saw him. Such a contrast from myself, he wore a large white t-shirt with a pair of ruffled jeans which hung loosely over his square hips. His hair was naturally curled over his forehead and I saw that he stared at me intensely as he leaned on the door frame. The split second warning I had given myself upon realisation hadn't nearly been enough, as by now I had lost the capability to speak, as one of the best and most desired men in the world actually planned on having sex with someone like myself.

"Come in" I met with his eyes again at the sound of his croaky voice, realising I had been staring at his body this entire time. Thinking he didn't seem phased by my behaviour, I nodded politely and walked past the door frame.

"Would you like a drink? I've got champagne" He asked while gesturing over to the table. I followed his gaze find an unopened bottle of expensive champagne next to a couple of glasses. My heart swelled only slightly at the consideration, simply at the thought that even though I was a escort, he treated me like a guest.

"Only if you plan on having any, but, only a glass each. I have a bit of a policy to follow in terms of alcohol. I hope you're not offended" I said while walking over to meet him at the table. I caught sight of him picking up the bottle, but keeping my gaze on him as I watched his brows furrow as he pulled the cork out the the bottle. He then met my eyes to reply to my statement.

"Not at all" He said, followed with a wink, flashing me a cheeky smile which I have to admit, aroused me more than it should have. I realised how natural he was with new people, as if we had been flirting for hours. Once he handed me my champagne, I decided to speak up.

"So, what is someone like Troye Sivan doing in LA? I thought you lived in Australia" I said with curiosity pouring into my voice, I couldn't also help sounding a little flirtatious in my tone, considering I was quite the fan of his music.

He grinned again as he placed the bottle in the mini fridge and meeting my eyes again.

"Well, I'm actually recording with a few artists over here, so it's more convenient. Plus I've been travelling for a few months now" He said while raising an eyebrow, as if asking if I genuinely wasn't aware of that. He took another sip from his glass as my smile widened at his silent question, but continued to talk.

"So you're pretty much always travelling I'm guessing?" I asked, actually quite interested as to if he has settled down at all recently.

"Pretty much" He said again with a teasing grin. Feeling a lot less tension between us, I decided to ask a more personal question.

"I'm guessing you really miss you family then?" I asked carefully but instantly regretted it, seeing the gorgeous smile vanish from his lips. I placed my half full champagne glass on the table and watched Troye as he reached for the Tv remote on the side, switching off the almost silent Tv that had been buzzing on in the background unnoticed. I was about to apologise when Troye spoke up again after what felt like eternity.

"By the way, what's your name? I never asked" He asked without smiling this time, but his vibrant blue eyes gazed at me and I felt the overwhelm of lust at the attention I was getting from him at that moment.

"Tyler Oakley" I replied confidently but quietly at the same time, as if not knowing how to speak any more, worried that I could change his mood again. My breathing stopped when he took a few steps closer to me, and I almost forgot that I was actually working right now. Deciding to do what I normally would, I mirrored his actions and stepped in front of him, but keeping space between out bodies.

"Troye" I whispered as bringing my lips to his ear "What would you like to do?" I said, grazing my lips over his ear with each syllable. I saw goosebumps over his neck and smirked at the subtle reaction I had drew out from him. I watched as he leaned back to place his glass on the table, to return to the same closeness we just had, but now with the smallest gap between out lips.