Chapter 7

Tyler

Lathering the soap through my hair, I tried to concentrate my thoughts on something else other than Troye. 

Since spending another night with him, I felt a strong sense of attraction to him, which I didn't like. I didn't want him to move away or travel the world and forget about me when I felt myself adore him more and more by the second. I needed to occupy myself with other people, dedicate my time to my other clients, rather than just focus on one.

Or on the other hand, I could just go with my gut. And my gut told me to stay with him. Even though I knew I would be taking a huge risk, letting myself care about him and hope that he'll ask for me again, could be one of the best decisions I've ever made, or the worst, making me possibly end up ditched and abandoned. He was a celebrity, and this could all be me playing out the fantasy I've always had. It really didn't help that I used to have a crush on him when he started to become famous, because now sleeping with him was just helping bring back those emotions.

I focused on how warm the water was, how it relaxed my muscles. I tried to calm myself before I would have to leave and get ready for work again, and leave Troye again. 

Just as I finished rinsing myself off, I heard the bathroom door open. 

"Erm...Troye?" I called out, hoping it wasn't Emma or something. Luckily, I saw the familiar figure make his way towards the frosted glass, before I heard the shower door open. 

"Hey, she's gone" He said, looking somewhat annoyed, but also seemingly calming down after his bicker with Emma. I hoped he would let me know what happened between him and this woman Emma, but my usual fears of him blocking himself off from me again built up, and I decided it would be wiser not to ask.

 "Are you planning on showering with me? Because I'm pretty much done here" I admitted. Seeing him already out of his clothes as he stepped into the shower. The idea of showering with Troye seemed amazing, but I really didn't want to have to wash for a second time in ten minutes. 

"I wasn't planning on actually showering" He said, raising his eyebrow at me. I couldn't help but roll my eyes at is behaviour. This guy was basically just one, big, horny teenager at heart, and annoyingly, he was going to get his way. 

"Oh really?" I asked sarcastically, before taking a step towards him, capturing his lips in a kiss. He backed up against the shower door, instantly wrapping his arms around me. I couldn't believe how much sex one man could have in just two days, and I wondered if he had ever been like this with anyone else, but quickly removed that thought from my head. As I continued to kiss him, I let my hand move down his chest towards his length, which had already become hard just from the kissing, and I let my hand wrap around it, stroking him gently. A breathy moan escaped Troye's lips and he continued to kiss me lazily, as if still tired from sleep. He looked gorgeous- his hair dampened from the water, his lips slightly red from the kissing and a few water droplets that lingered on his eyelashes. I let my lips travel down his jaw, making my way towards his earlobe, before sucking on it gently. I was getting a stream of breathy moans from him as Troye began to buck up to meet my touch. Deciding I couldn't wait for him much longer, I quickly spun him around, and pressed him against the shower door, slowly grinding into him and I continued to stroke him length. 

"Tylerr..." He moaned, completely submissive to my touch. I couldn't quite believe how hard I was getting from just teasing him, but every sound and movement he made drove me wild, and I knew that I could never get enough of this man. 

Bringing two fingers up to his mouth, he began to suck on them, while I let go of his length and focused on grinding into him, making him gasp at my rough speed. I felt my whole body heat up at the sight of him taking my fingers into his mouth, and I was met with a wave of passion hitting me as his eyes opened to meet mine, which were now blown black with lust.