Chapter 6

Tyler

"Hi" I gasped out. I felt as if I had ran a marathon. My mind was a vicious whirlwind of thoughts about him, and now they were over flowed as he stood in front me, taking my breath away.

"You took longer than ten" He said as he rested his elbow on the door frame, leaning just a little bit closer to me as he did so. He looked like a god. his hair was a curly mess and his lips were a bright plump red. He took his lip between his teeth when he realised I was looking at them, I looked back up to meet his eyes then to reply to him.

"What?" I said, confused for a second. Before I even had the chance to open my mouth to speak again, my lips were captured in his as he grabbed my shirt and pulled me violently forward into his hotel room. The door slammed shut behind us with the kick of his foot, just before he pushed me into the wall. Keeping our lips attached the entire time, he removed his hands from my shirt to slowly move there was down to my hips, pushing me closer to the wall while he moved closer to me. He traced his tongue over my bottom lip, and I instantly let him have entrance to explore my mouth. I moaned as I felt him press against me, already feeling how hard he was.

"Eager are we?" I said breathless, breaking away for a second. He met my eyes before latching his lips onto my neck, making me moan again at the sudden contact, he then replied while grinding his hips against mine.

"I've waited the whole evening for you to call, I think I've done enough waiting for you" He whispered against my lips, then continued to suck on my neck. I gasped as I was overwhelmed by how much he wanted me right now, and I felt a constant stream of lust rush through my veins at his actions. Wanting to gain dominance, I grabbed his hips harshly, making him growl as I turned him around so his back was to the wall. I slowly began to grind my hips against his, making him moan against me as I sucked at his collarbone showing above the hem of his t-shirt. Similarly to him, I couldn't wait any longer for him. As I began to move away from him to lead him towards the bedroom, I was pulled back by him looping is fingers in waistband of my jeans and pulling me back into him.

"Right here" He commanded. I knew what he was asking, and for a moment I was relieved I had condoms in my pockets. That's when he kissed me again. He tilted his head to fit our lips together perfectly as he began to explore my mouth again. His hands reached up to cup my face as he passionately kissed me and I almost didn't notice him remove my glasses and throw them aside, before weaving his fingers in my hair and tugging, making me moan into the kiss. I began moving my hands up his t-shirt, stopping when I reached his nipples, teasingly brushing them with my thumbs, causing a small whimper to come from him. He broke away from the kiss as he pulled his t-shirt off, before working on the buttons of my shirt. As I waited I began sucking on his collar bone again while holding his hips still and moving my hips against his. After he finally removed my shirt, his fingers ran up my chest, towards my shoulders and removed the item of clothing before working on my jeans. In turn I started working on his, but letting my fingers teasingly brush over the bulge that had formed in his pants, which made Troye whimper and let his head fall back. He was incredibly horny, more than the night before. Every small action I made appeared to drive him insane, and it turned me on more than it should have.

After I had pulled down his jeans, I cupped his bulge over his boxers and moved it at a torturously slow pace, which resulted in him being completely paralyzed under my touch. As I returned to kissing his neck at the same time, a constant stream of moans left Troyes mouth and he felt completely weak underneath me.

"Tyler..." He gasped "I want you...please" He begged, now he was bucking up to meet my touch, losing all control over his body. I decided to give him what he wanted, and raised two fingers towards his mouth. He took them past his lips and sucked on them as I continued to stroke him through the thin fabric. I was completely intoxicated just by watching how helpless he was beneath me and I began to grow impatient. Taking my fingers out of his mouth, I pulled the waistband of his boxers down, revealing how hard he had become. A small whimper slipped past his lips as I grabbed but butt cheeks and pulled them apart and circled my finger around his entrance.