Ch. 0 - Dann's Coronation (Prologue)

"Prince Dann, you must make haste

"Prince Dann, you must make haste. It is almost time for the ceremony," a servant had said to Dann, the prince of a land ever so tamed by his father. The land had views of grand mountains and rivers to travel. The resources were never scarce and everything was quite handled well by the King himself. Now, the title 'King' is now being handed down to one of his seven sons, Prince Dann.

"I'm almost done, don't worry about me. How about you check on my brothers?" Dann suggested. The servant quickly bowed and obeyed Dann's orders with no hesitation. Dann looked at himself at a mirror, he had all the right garments to wear. All that was needed was the crown that would acknowledge him king.

"Look at you! Time has really seemed to gone by, right Dann?" a male who was similar to Dann's height was at the entrance of his door. Wearing clothes that represented the Prince, he was also the brother of Prince Dann.

"I guess you're right. Besides, it's so... shocking to be crowned King so suddenly. To add on, knock before you enter Mujin," Dann said to Prince Mujin, the third oldest of the family.

"Seungbo, you're the oldest out of the seven of us. Sure, you get all the heavy burdens first but that just means we will be right behind your back!" said Mujin, putting his hand on Dann's shoulder.

"Been awhile that someone called me Seungbo. In fact, ever since we made ourselves aliases, it's been such a long time we heard our actual names," Dann confessed, warmed at the feeling of his birth name, 'Jung Seungbo.'

"Then how about we call each other by our actual names for today?" suggested another male who had been waiting at the entrance of Dann's room.

"Arthur!" cried Mujin and Dann, unaware that the second oldest of the family was just waiting at the door for such a long period of time. Right beside him was another male who was about the same height as Prince Arthur.

Arthur had a turquoise-like shade to his hair, he was born with it. Not even the strongest hair dye could ever change Arthur's colour.

"Chiwoo!" exclaimed once again by Mujin and Dann. Chiwoo was the youngest of the family and the last to carry all burdens once the time comes.

"Dann, you're lucky you're getting all of this today," Chiwoo complained for the sudden gain of "power" that Chiwoo refers to.

"Ah, ah, ah Seungjun. We're playing a little game for the whole day today. You must call us by our actual names. Not our aliases," Arthur reminded Chiwoo about the game he mentioned as he entered Dann's room.

"Oh. Okay... Yunho," Chiwoo rolled his eyes and exited the room while three more males came in the room.

"Why is he storming out like that?" questioned the taller male. He was a bit taller than the rest of the family.

"Yoosung, Dongsik, and Dihun. Heard the news already?" Arthur asked, crossing his arms.

"No but why are you calling us me our-" the taller male asked of why Arthur was just calling their actual names but Mujin cut him off saying, "Yunho told us that we would call each other by our actual names. It's a game."

The taller male or 'Yoosung' was nodding. He tried to speak but a servant came up to them and said, "Prince Ivan, Louis, and Jahan. Please head to the main hall. You too, Prince Arthur and Mujin."

Yoosung's alias was Ivan, the other two who had just the same amount of height were Louis and Jahan.

Louis has the same type of 'terminology' as Arthur, but instead, he was born with a bright pink. People don't know where and why this 'terminology' had come from. In fact, people don't know its origins, however, it's not that harmful.

The other five had very neutral type of hair colour but that didn't matter. Instead, they just represent the Seven Princes of the Kingdom their father took over a long time ago.

"Well, good luck Seungbo," Mujin said his wishes to his brother, acknowledging of how much time can go so fast. The five of the brothers went out of Dann's room and to the main hall, for that will be the place of Dann's crowning.

Dann nodded and fixed his clothes once more. He looked into his mirror and thought, 'Today is the day. I am no longer a Prince. Instead, I will be known as King Dann. King Jung Seungbo."

"Prince Dann, it's time," a servant had called him to the main entrance of the hall. His muscles were tense as he neared the main hall and Dann could just see the eyes of his brothers, the people and most importantly, his father.

Dann took a few deep breathers, knowing he should set a good influence as he was earning his crown. He then took the first step into the hall with confidence and walked to the front of the hall.

His father had nodded as Dann's eyes met with his. Dann bowed in front of his father and kneeled with respect. The father now started his speech.

"Everyone. Today is the day that my kingdom and legacy shall be handed down to the next person in line," the father began. "My son, Prince Jung Seungbo, otherwise known as Prince Dann will embark on a new title. A title that worth wielding my legacy."

Dann's father had moved away from the throne and guided Dann to seat upon its rich and luxurious material. As Dann took a seat, his father continued his speech.

"From this day forth, my son, Prince Dann will no longer be known as Prince. Instead, Dann will now be acknowledged as the King of the kingdom I had once cared. My legacy, honour, and control will now be passed on. All hail King Dann!" he had announced and his father took off his crown, crowning Dann as the instruments played, people clapping their hands in congrats of the new King.

The six princes had looked at their brother with a new respect but in their eyes, Dann was still their brother.

"Thank you, thank you. I will continue my father's legacy and I promise to protect those I cherish; setting a path for the next King in line," King Dann had announced and the six princes clapped louder in agreement, smiling from ear to ear. From this day forth, a new legacy has began with the coronation of King Dann.