Ch. VI - The Sun Rises, Prepare for Battle

"They're coming," roared the South of which it flew above Dann's palace and saw a mob of soldiers heading towards Dann's kingdom.

"What do you mean?" Dann asked, confused at the South's statement.

"The Sly Swords! Get your men to prepare now!" the South roared and growled at Dann, commanding him to prepare for the battle that was upon them.

"I will stall for a while. The rest is all up to you Seungbo!" the South roared and prepared its claws and power for battle. Dann ran as fast he can to alert his soldiers.

"Attention! Sly Swords are coming and it's time for all of you to see of how your hard work made you of who are now. It is time for battle!" Dann yelled and one soldier sounded the gong. It echoed across the kingdom, alerting those to stay indoors whenever a battle is happening.

Seeing the soldiers prepare for battle, Dann ran to get his gear as well. The new equipment given by the North shall be put to the test as well as his profound strength. Dann quickly headed to the Moon's Hall and from there, the atmosphere got very solemn.

"I guess this is goodbye," he said, looking down to the ground. "You may not be able to see me if I do fulfill the promise but I'll always watch over you guys." King Dann clenched his fists as he began to shed some tears. "Once this battle is over, I shall give you my blessing now that I, Jung Seungbo, King of the land of legacies, will give my authority to not one but six of my kin," he said boldly and the servants looked at him, questioned what was going on.

"Your highness?" a servant asked.

"Do not worry. The battle is coming. I suggest that you hide and be safe," the king lowered to their height and put his hand on their, giving them the same smile he has been giving since day one.

The servant bowed and did what the King ordered to do. Seeing the servant run away while Dann stood there, thinking that it must be the last day he will live.

"Seungbo!" the South roared angrily, calling its friend for assistance and Dann ran to the battlefield right away.

'It's time for what I have been gained. The day has finally come!' Dann thought in his head, grasping the handle of his sword. "Prepare Sly Swords... I'll make you tremble and fall down on your knees!"

As Dann yelled, he unsheathed a sword that gleamed of a blue shine. The South turned around and noticed its friend with a different type of aura as he pulled out his sword.

'Arario?' the South questioned in its head while staring at Dann's one of a kind sword, gifted from the North. 'Seungbo...'

The King whistled for his horse and as it came like a bolt of lightning, he jumped onto the saddle, riding closer to the opponents. As they came closer, Dann jumped from the saddle and struck the sword into the ground, cracking its rocky terrain. It had made the people who were close, knocked back and severely injured by just a single attack.

The South flew slightly away from the battlefield yet still had the vision to see a friend, battling with power and courage. Dann looked like a bull rampaging onto countless of wooden stands, making them go down one by one. Just then, the South fully flew away, hoping that its friend would win the battle he longed to win.

Dann's evasiveness was no joke. He dodged the attack swiftly like a dancer and stabbed deep into their bodies like a hornet's stinger. The King's new power was finally in use. However, his horse remained the same but until now. A bright white glow came upon the horse, catching everyone's attention, even the King's.

The horse let out a shockwave and finishing the making of a unique type of saddle and bridle made for the King. It was able to stampede incoming enemies right in front of it.

"Thank you once again," Dann said under his breath and jumped onto his horse once more and charged into the army of Sly Swords.

Trampled helplessly by Dann's horse, the army had a sudden decrease as it was a simple kill with Dann's horse and his blade. As the number became smaller and smaller and finally, none. Dann sheathed his sword into its scabbard, hiding its blue shine.

Pleased with the power, Dann headed back to the palace, only to be ambushed by more soldiers from above and made him fall off his horse. He slid onto the stone-like ground due to the impact and his horse neighed in annoyance.

"Damn you!" Dann yelled as he stood up and more soldiers came upon the stone ground, circling Dann.

"Most impressive," a familiar being walked in, and Dann scowled at their appearance.

Dann unsheathed his sword once more and in an instant, killed the soldiers by one swing. Their lifeless bodies fell to the hard ground and there was a silence but the whispers of the wind.

"Knew it was you," the King replied, grasping the handle of his blade so tight. "I wouldn't be surprised at this point."

"Ever knew my name at this point?" the being smirked and their figure turned out to be the female from the day Dann's brothers were killed in Dark Passages.

"No but I would love to have it... have it graved onto your gravestone," Dann implied with a confident insult. They both circled around each other, giving each other a nasty look.

"Aznea," she replied, sheathing out her two sleek and thin knives. These knives were very nice for silent killing, however, they don't pack a punch that much.

"Aznea... alright. Let our battle begin!" Dann unsheathed his sword and the blue shine upon his blade came once more. Dann's hair was also starting to change to a dark blue. Could this be a sign for the King?