Jack G Imagine

He makes you breakfast in bed

+

Jack had been waiting for this day since you two had began dating, Valentine's Day. He wanted to make today the best day ever, so he came up with the idea of breakfast in bed. He woke up early the next day and quietly went downstairs into the kitchen. Once he got into the kitchen he turned on the lights and took out all the ingredients.

Once he was finished with his master piece; or so he called it he put it all on a tray. He made chocolate chip pancakes, bacon, some fruit, and a glass of orange juice. He slowly trailed up the stairs  careful not to drop anything. Once he stepped into the bedroom he saw you still asleep with your hair sprawled over the pillows and your mouth slightly parted soft snores escaped. "Babe wake up." he said as he softly shook you. As you woke up the first thing you saw was Jacks big smile "Happy Valentine's Day." he said placing the tray on your lap as you sat up "Happy Valentine's to you too." you said smiling, "Thank you for the breakfast," you said eating a strawberry "My pleasure." he said sitting next to you in the bed "You want some." you said as he stared at you "Of course." Jack said taking a strawberry.

+

A/n
What do you guys think?
     -Vanessa