Jack J Imagine

Your Pregnant

+

You had just hit your 5 month period of being pregnant with a baby boy. Jack had been very protective since the day you had found out you where pregnant, and he made sure you had everything you needed. You were laid in bed watching Netflix on your laptop when you felt the cravings start kicking in, so you waddled down the stairs and into the kitchen looking for something to eat.

Jack was out getting more groceries, because you always complained on how there was no food at the house. He had been out for about 2 hours shopping and running some errands when he returned home "[Y/N] I'm home" Jack had called out walking into the kitchen only to see you with a tub of peanut butter and you were dipping a banana into it taking bits "Hey babe" you said still devouring your snack "I see your enjoying yourself" Jack chuckled at how cute you looked "So what did you buy" you said searching through the bags looking for your next snack "I bought you everything you wanted" Jack said starting to put the groceries away "See know we have food in the house" you said pulling out all your snacks.

After a few minutes of unpacking the groceries Jack carried you back up the stairs setting you on the bed covering you with the blanket "I think its time for you to go to sleep" Jack said seeing you close your eyes "Well goodnight to you" he said laying down next to you placing his hands over you growing belly "I cant want until I get to meet you baby boy" Jack whispered to your belly placing a light kiss to your belly button.