Sammy W Imagine

He saves you

+

It was like every night your boyfriend Jake would come home late wasted and took his anger out on you. "Your such a whore" Jake said pushing you to the ground the beer bottle still in his hand  "I didn't-" you were cut off by Jake kicking you in the stomach, knocking the wind out of you "Are you seriously talking back to me" Jake yelled in your face you were clutching your stomach in pain Jake grabbed you by the hair, causing you to lets out silent whimpers. All of a sudden the doorbell rang and Jake quietly moved to the door "Who's there" Jake slurred against the door "It's Sammy, [Y/N]  left her bag at my house" Sammy said causing Jake to open the door and take your bag "Thanks for coming" Jake said closing the door quickly only to have Sammy stop it "Wait I was wondering if I could see [Y/N]" Sammy said "Umm she's very busy with her job you know" Jake stuttered trying to come up with a lie quickly "[Y/N] doesn't have a job" Sammy said bursting through the door only to see you on the floor blood rushing down your forehead "What the fuck did you do!" Sammy said going up to him "She needed to be taught a lesson" Jake said smirking looking at you on the floor Sammy ran up to you kneeling down picking you up. Sammy drove to the hospital quickly running in "HELP!" Sammy said nurses quickly rushed over to him taking you from his arms.

It's been hours and Sammy was finally able to see you, and he was beyond nervous. He walked in to see you all hooked up to wires and the machine constantly beeping "Hey [Y/N] how are you doing" he said feeling the need to whisper making you chuckle  "Good, but there's no need to whisper" you said "How come you never told anybody this was happening" he said "I didn't want to get beat more" you said tearing up Sammy just hugged you and kissed the top of your head "Can I ask you something" Sammy said "Depends if it's good or bad" you said nervously "What would you do if I said someone you know has loved you since the first day they met you" Sammy said looking down at you. You both leaned in and kissed. The kiss was sweet and gentle "I know you just broke up with Jake but will you be my girlfriend" Sammy said "I would love to" you said pulling Sammy into another kiss.

 The kiss was sweet and gentle "I know you just broke up with Jake but will you be my girlfriend" Sammy said "I would love to" you said pulling Sammy into another kiss