Jack G Imagine

He gets jealous

+

You and Jack had just finished eating dinner with your family. He thought you had been flirting with the waiter, and the whole drive back home he completely ignored you and you had enough of his childish behavior "Jack why are you ignoring me I told you I never flirted with him" you said turning your body to face him. He just kept his eyes on the road, still giving you the silent treatment. After a few times of trying to get him to talk you gave up the silence was killing you "Jack I'm sorry for whatever I did that you think is so wrong" you pleaded Jack just glared at you and loudly sighed, the silence was killing you and you let some tears escape your eyes. You knew Jack hated when you would cried "Baby no don't cry please " Jack said placing one hand on your thigh "I'm so sorry for what I did I was just jealous I shouldn't have said that to you" he said taking his eyes of the road to look at you for a brief moment seeing you wipe your tears. "I knew you were jealous" you said chuckling causing Jack to start laughing too "I love you" Jack said grabbing your hand placing a kiss onto your knuckles "I love you too" you said smiling at how cute he was.