Nate M Imagine

You give him the silent treatment

+

"Lil mama you can't stay mad at me forever " Nate whined sitting down next to you on the couch you just turned your back not paying any attention to him. You had heard him telling the boys about your sex life which you didn't appreciate. You were still mad at him, and he was losing his mind from not hearing your voice. "Y/N please talk to me I miss your voice, I told you I was so sorry" Nate begged you still stayed quiet watching the television, Nate just stared at you waiting for you to say something. "Y/N" Nate yelled in your ear repeatedly but you still stayed quiet. Nate started getting annoyed and got up and left racing up the stairs, it stayed really quiet for awhile so you got up to see what he was doing, knowing it probably wasn't something good. As you were walking up the stairs you saw rose petals leading towards the bathroom, you raised an eyebrow curiously. Once you reached the bathroom you saw Nate waiting by the bathtub with a slight grin seeing your shocked expression "Y/N I'm so sorry, please forgive me I will never ever ever tell the boys about our personal life again" Nate said walking up to you grabbing your hands tightly in his "Babe, you didn't have to do all of this" you said shaking your head as Nate repeatedly kissed your knuckles. "Know are you still mad at me" Nate asked you "No, I guess you redeemed yourself" you said chuckling softly "Now lets get naked" Nate replied only causing you to slap his chest, rolling your eyes at his sexual remark.

+

A/N

I'm so hungry right now, no I'm always hungry.

-Vanessa