Jack G Imagine

He hurts you on accident

+

You and your boyfriend Jack were watching a movie, having a lazy day when you came up with the brilliant idea to scare Jack . "I'm going to the restroom I'll be right back" you said getting off the couch walking towards the bathroom, coming up with the best way to scare Jack.

Jacks POV

It has been 12 minutes since [Y/N] went to the restroom "[Y/N] are you alright in there" I yelled but still heard nothing, making me get a little suspicious "Y/N baby what's going on" as soon as I said that the lights turned off, making me jump  "What in the hell" I said walking over turning on the lights, immediately something popped out and screamed, making me swing my arm and punch it.

Your POV

Once I screamed Jack had swung his arm punching me straight in the nose "OMG [Y/N] I didn't mean to hit you,I thought you were something else" Jack said helping you up while I held my bloody nose causing me to laugh slightly "It's fine babe" I said standing up, with the help of Jack "Why would you do that [Y/N]" he said leading you towards the restroom, lifting me up onto the counter. After he cleaned your bloody nose he started  apologizing once again "Jack if you apologize one more time I swear" you said laughing "You know I would never mean to hurt you" he said looking at you straight in the eyes "I know and I learned never to scare you again" you said and you both start laughing.