You tell him your Pregnant

Sammy-

at first you were scared because you thought he would leave you so didn't tell him,but then he found your pregnancy test and confronted you about it. When you told him the truth he couldn't have been more happier that he was having a baby with the love of his life.

Nate-

You thought of a creative way to tell him by having a surprise party. You decorated with balloons that said we're having a baby and pink and blue balloons since you didn't know the if it was a boy or girl yet. He was so excited he called all of his friends and stared picking out baby names.

Jack J-

You decided to make a cake so you called him to help you and once you were finished you told him that there was another one in the oven that was going to be here in 9 months and at first he was confused but hen he got the memo he got emotional and started crying.

Jack G-

you decided to right a note and attach it to a pacifier and put it in a box. When he opened the box he read the note he had mixed emotions he was happy, but at the same time he thought he wasn't ready to have kids let alone take care of one but at the end of the day he was happy.

+

A/n
This was probably the most creative writing I have ever done (jk)
         -Vanessa 💋