Jack J Imagine

Your daughter has a crush  on Sammy

+

You and Jack's daughter started liking Sammy ever since she turned 2, but recently Sammy had gotten a new girlfriend and Y/D/N has been nothing but rude to her so Jack had invited Sammy and his girlfriend over for dinner so Y/D/N could see Sammy and have the 'Sammy has a girlfriend, but he still loves you' talk. Once you has finished cooking you went upstairs and started getting yourself,and Y/D/N ready for dinner. After you were gi she's the doorbell ring and you daughter took no time to jump up and answer it "Sammy" she yelled jumping into his arms "Hey baby girl" he said kissing her cheek, she blushed and looked back at Sammy's girlfriend "Hey girl how have you been" you greeting Sammys girlfriend pulling her into a hug "Good" she said smiling. After you guys said your hellos you all sat down at the dinner table and started eating "So Y/D/N we wanted to talk to you about Sammy and his new girlfriend" you said looking you daughter in the eyes "What about her" she sassily said "We know you that you love Sammy but just because he has a girlfriend doesn't mean he can't still love you" you said "I will always love you" Sammy said pulling Y/D/N  into his lap "I love you to, and I'm sorwy for being mean to you S/G/N (Sammy's girlfriends name)" she said going over to hug her "It's ok" she said hugging her back.

+

A/n
I would love to have a kid with Johnson
      - Vanessa 💋