Jack J Imagine

Jack J watches over your daughter

+

You and Jack were laid in bed cuddled up asleep, when your phone rang causing you to groan in annoyance. You see that your boss was calling asking you if you could come into work for a few hours. "Who was it," Jack said as you got out of bed, "My boss asked if I could come in for a few hours." you said walking into the closet. "That means you have to watch Kaitlyn today." you called out pulling your clothes on, walking out of the closet seeing Jack pull his shirt on.

As you finished getting ready Jack went to check on your daughter seeing her still fast asleep, with her pacifier still in her mouth. "Babe I have to go now." you called out quietly  as you walked towards the door with your coat and a cup of coffee in your hands. "Make sure you give Kaitlyn her bottle as soon as she wakes up, and her nap time is at noon." you rambled on about her schedule, "Babe I know what to do I've done this before." Jack chuckled giving you a quick kiss, "Have fun at work." he said as you walked out the door.

After a few hours your daughter woke up crying just as Jack finished making her morning bottle. Heading up the stairs towards her room he picked her up from her crib, and placed her on his hip. Kaitlyn laid her head on his shoulder instantly calming down sticking her thumb into her mouth. "Are you hungry baby girl?" Jack asked her as she nodded her head looking at Jack with her big blue eyes. "We are going to have so much fun today!" he said walking towards the kitchen.

After hours of watching Mickey Mouse,and playing with her toys it was time for her nap. Jack carried Kaitlyn up towards her bedroom and sat in her chair, feeding her a bottle as he sang to her quietly as she finished her bottle falling asleep soon after. "I'm home" you called out expecting Jack to come greet you but all you got was silent "Babe" you called out again checking Kaitlyn's room seeing Jack still sitting in the chair with Kaitlyn and both of them fast asleep.

+

A/N

Jack would make a great dad

               -Vanessa