Sammy W Imagine

He forgets your anniversary

+

You wake up with a huge smile on your face, expecting to see your boyfriend of now 2 years you see an empty spot next to you causing your smile to fade. Walking down stairs into the kitchen you see a note on the counter.

I'm going out with the boys I'll be home in a couple hours
-Sammy

You thought he was planning something big so you just shrugged it off.  After a full marathon of PLL the front door swings open revealing a very drunk and stoned  Sammy. His eyes were blood shot red and he reeked of cheep beer. By now you were beyond pissed pushing off the couch you walked towards him "Sammy do you realize what day it is" you said clearly knowing the answer "Um Wednesday I think" he said giggling a little "No Sammy it's our 2 year anniversary how could you forget" you said tears clouding your eyes Sammy had a guilty look on his face "Y/N let me explain, please" he said coming up to you to give you a hug which you quickly denied "Really Sammy I thought you cared I really did" you said shaking your head in disapproval "I do care Y/N, please don't leave me I love you" he said trying to convince you to forgive him "I just need to think about this" you said grabbing your car keys, slipping on your shoes walking out the door.