Part 2 - Going home

So it was around 2pm and Monami was packing her stuff for going home. She was having her headphones on with some romantic music playing. She was singing the song with full heart as she was very happy. Her back was facing the door. Soon Karan enters her room and sees her packing her stuff.

Karan - Mon... (he stops hearing her sing) 

Karan (in mind) - Wow!! Yeh gaati bhi hai and itna accha :)

He gets lost in her voice and just keeps standing there. Soon Monami turns as she wants to grab something from the back. She sees Karan looking at her with a smile. She screams as she suddenly sees Karan out of nowhere.

Monami - Aaaaaaaaaa!!!

This breaks Karan's trance. He comes back in his senses. He suddenly keeps one of his hand on her mouth and the other in her waist. They share a beautiful eye lock. Karan was just looking at her beautiful brown eyes which widened because of his sudden action. Soon Monami breaks the eye lock and starts looking here and there. This makes Karan come back to his senses. He leaves her. She removes her headphones. There was an awkward silence for a few seconds. Then Monami speaks up.

Monami - Tum... tum mujhe peeche khade hoke ghoor kyu rahe the?

Karan - Mai ghoor nahi raha tha... Pyaar se dekh raha tha (he says it in the flow)

Monami stares at him with a little blush. Then he realizes what he just said.

Karan - I mean tumne headphones lagaye the... I called you... But Rani Sahiba toh manoranjan (entertainment) mai busy thi toh aapko sunai nahi diya

Monami (in mind) - Khadoos Shergil 

Karan - Chalo ab mujhe mann mai Khadoos Shergil bolna band karo

Monami - Tumhe kaise pata chala? (in the flow)

Then she bit her tongue in realization. Karan smiled at her. 

Monami - Anyways tum yaha? Kuch kaam tha? 

Karan - Ha... voh tumhara jacket hanger area mai hi reh gaya tha... yeh lo

He forwards her the jacket. She takes it. 

Monami - Thanks :)

Karan nods and leaves.

After sometime Monami gets a call from Raj:

Raj - Monu!! Tere academy wale andar nahi aane de rahe hai 

Monami - Ha bhaiyaa... andar aana mana hai... give me 2 mins mai bahar aa rahi hu

Raj - Ha.. Aaja

Then they cut the call

Monami comes out with her stuff and is heading towards the main gate of the academy when she sees Karan and Faizi with their stuff and they are also going somewhere. They also spot Monami.

Karan (sadly)- Arey Monami... tum jaa rahi ho..

Monami - Ha... mere bhai jaldi aa gaye hai toh I'm going

Karan (tensed) - Ok... But itna saara saaman... tum academy chhod ke jaa rahi ho? 

Monami (in mind) - Ha bolke dekhti hu... let's see how he reacts

She winks at Faizi when Karan is looking at her stuff. Faizi understands.

Monami (sadly) - Ha Karan... mai jaa rahi hu... humesha ke liye... Mai tumhe batane aa hi rahi thi ki tum yahi mil gaye... par yeh sach hai ki mere bhai ki shaadi hai... but uske baad mai academy wapas nahi aaungi... maine kisi bhi cadet ko bhi nahi bataya hai kyunki voh mujhe jaane nahi dete... kisi tarah rok hi lete...Batra sir se bhi baat kar li hai maine... I'm going Karan... Forever... Shayad hum phir kabhi nahi milenge...