Part 16 - Sid G in the house!!

So the flight landed in Goa approximately around 1 am. Everyone was hell tired and just wanted a damn bad to rest their ass😂

They de board the flight, collected their luggage, hailed a taxi and drove straight to the hotel. Baby and Kiaan were already asleep on their mother's shoulders. The elders were having joint pains because of sitting in one position for a long time and the rest were having terrible back aches. They just sat in cabs and drove to their destination. They reached the hotel in half alien and half human state. Everyone just jetted off to their rooms without even waiting for a second.

So it was the next morning, around 9 am and everyone(both the families) started gathering at the breakfast table. They started to order their food when suddenly Juhi noticed that her daughter was not present. 

Juhi: Arey, yeh Monu kahan reh gayi??

Aayan: Soo rahi hogi aur kya... 6 mahine ho gaye commando training join kiye par aadat nahi gayi iss Kumbhkaran ki amma ki

Raj: Chup kar... bechari thak gayi hogi

Aayan: Ha ha kyu nahi. Hum sab ke beech ek woh hi toh insaan hai... hum sab toh robots hai na

Mr. Oberoi: Arey bass karo tum dono... Jao aur jaake Monu ko leke aao

So Raj went to Monami's room to bring her.

Suddenly a voice came from behind. Everyone (Mahajans, Kapoors and Oberois) was happy to see them. 

Someone:  Good Morning!! 

So they were Sid's parents (Anjali and Avinash). 

Juhi: Arey!! Anju Avi... Finally tum dono aa gaye

Dr. Mahajan also walked up to them and the 4 hugged each other. 

The Shergill's and Siddiqui's were clueless about who the couple was. But they still waited because they understood that the couple was someone special to the other family.

Juhi: Arey mera baccha kahan hai??

Avinash: Yahi tha... Pata nahi kahan chala gaya

Suddenly a hotel staff came from behind carrying The Ganju's luggage... But what they saw next was both funny and a little shocking. Now Karan, Faizi and Sanhu understood who the couple was.

[Note: Sanju also came the same morning.]

The Great Sid G was sitting on one of the suitcase and sleeping!! He was wearing his night dress which added to the weirdness quotient. Everyone face palmed themselves. Karan, Faizi and Sanju were surprised to see him. They new that Sid would be there because he was Monami's family. But they knew that Sid was a happy- go -lucky guy. And he would be meeting his Monu bro after a fair number of days. They expected him to be over excited but he was sleeping like a sloth!! 

 They expected him to be over excited but he was sleeping like a sloth!!