Part 5 - Coincidence?

The door bell rang. The Shergil's welcomed their guests. It was a big family. They had a large number of members, fairly more than The Shergil's and The Siddiqui's combined. It was fiancé's family. Tanisha was engaged. They all were just talking in general. Suddenly Tanisha's fiancé stood up and announced,

Tanisha's fiancé: Everyone, may I have your attention please? 

Everyone looked at him.

Tanisha's fiancé: Guys I have a surprise for all of you and a very special one

Karan: Ok so tell us... kya hai surprise?

Tanisha's fiancé: Just a second. I'll show it to you

He texted someone and within 2 mins the door bell rang. Barkha opened the door and what Karan and Tanisha's fiancé's family saw next was beyond their imagination. 

There she was!!  She was wearing blue ripped jeans and a white crop top and white sneakers. She was standing with a wide smile on her face, excitement in her eyes. ITS MONAMI!!! She was with Raj and Agastya on both her sides. Karan's heart skipped a beat. He stood there thinking if he was dreaming or is it the reality. 

Monami- SURPRISE!!

Monami ran to Rahul. Both hugged each other. She did not notice Karan at first. 

Monami - Bhai!! I'm back!!

So Tanisha's fiancé was Rahul, Monami's brother. And the family was Monami's family.

Monami's family was in a happy shock. They expected her to come by next week. After Rahul, she hugged everyone from her family. The Shergil's and The Siddiqui's were confused, except Karan and Faizi.  Karan was just lost in her. He had never seen her so happy.

Faizi (whispering to Karan) - Monami Tanu ke fiancé ki behen hai?

Karan was just lost in her. He did not hear what Faizi said. Faizi kicked him. He came back to his senses. 

Karan - Ha? 

By the time he could say anything else, Rahul said

Rahul - Ok guys, she is my sister, Dr. Monami Mahajan 

Monami was just smiling and looking at everyone. Suddenly she noticed Karan and Faizi.

Monami (almost shouting out of utter shock) - Tum dono?

Just then Agastya and Raj also notice Karan and Faizi. 

Agastya - Guys... aap dono idhar?

Rahul - Monu, tu jaanti hai inhe?

Monami nodded in yes

Faizi - Ha, actually Monami humari cadet hai. Hum dono Prakram SAF ke commandos hai

Aayan - Oh so yeh Khadoos Shergil aur Faizi hai, tere trainers?

Monami hid her face in embarassment. Rest all chuckled and Monami was now passing death glares to Aayan. 

Monami - Waise tum dodo yahaan kya kar rahe ho?

Karan - Tanisha humari behen hai

Monami - Ohh

Barkha - Chalo achha hai ki tum sab ek doosre ko pehle se jaante ho. 

Juhi - Ha... ab mix up hone mai time nahi lagega. 

Sooraj - But ha, no commando and cadet relation. Only family time. 

Karan and Monami were very happy as they could spend time with each other without being interupted by Anish. They all had a seat and everyone was talking to Monami. Mahajans, Kapoors, Oberios, Shergils and Siddiqui's. 

Tanisha - Monami... I think maine tumhe kahi dekha hai... Umm... Ohh Monami Mahajan, St. John's School?

Monami - Yes. Tanisha Shergil, Class 12 ,house captain? Mujhe mere friends ke saath bunk karte hue pakda tha?

Tanisha - Yes!!

They got up and hugged each other.

Ayesha - Tum dono bhi ek doosre ko jaante ho? 

Tanisha - Ha voh actually, mai aur Monami same school mai the. And Monami humse 3 saal choti thi. 

Monami - So jab Tanisha Class 12 mai house captain thi tab mai Class 9 mai thi. And isne mujhe mere friends ke saath bunk karte hue pakad liya tha. But... the fun is ki she did not stop us... she helped us.

Everyone was staring at Tanisha. Monami chuckled at her situation.

Tanisha - What? Aise mat dekho. Jo class yeh bunk kar rahe the woh bohot boring thi.

Everyone was laughing. 

Mr. Kapoor - The world is so small. 

Mr. Oberoi - True. Humne toh Tanisha aur Rahul ki shaadi isliye fix ki thi kyunki mai, Juhi, Riyaz aur Sooraj ek doosre ko jaante the. Aur baccho ko bhi koi problem mai thi

Mrs. Kapoor - Kisne socha tha ki Tanisha aur Monami ek doosre ko jaante honge

Mrs. Oberoi - Aur Monami Karan aur Faizi ko bhi jaanti hogi

Naureen - Sach mai

Param - But isme ek cheez common yeh hai ki sab Monami ko jaante hai

Raj - Arey wah Monu, tu toh world famous hai yaar

Monami - Ab kya karu bhaiyaa? Mere fans aur followers hi itne hai

All chuckled

Karan (in mind) - Mai bhi toh aapka fan ban hi gaya hu Rani Sahiba

Karan was just busy staring at Monami with the biggest smile on his face and all the love in his eyes. He almost forgot about her boyfriend.

Faizi (whispering) - Aise mat ghooro janaab, koi dekh lega toh kha - makha pit jaoge

Karan diverted his gaze. Then Monami said

Monami - Arey, mera boyfriend kidhar hai? Aaya hai na? Mai especially uske saath time spend karne aayi hu.

The Shergil's and The Siddiqui's were confused because they could not see anyone who was not a part of their family. Every man in their family had some relationship with Monami which could not be called a boyfriend - girlfriend relationship. They were either her brothers, her dad, her bade papa or her mamu. Karan was irritated now. 

Karan (in mind) - Monami ka boyfriend idhar aaya hai? How can I miss spotting him? Shayad ghar ke bahar usko surprise dene aaya hoga. Aane do, uski haddiyan tod dunga. 

His trance was broken when a boy's voice came from behind.

Boy - Mai idhar hu!!

Everyone looked in the direction from where the voice originated. They saw a small boy around 4 running towards Monami. She also ran towards him. Everyone gave them space. She picked up the boy in her arms and swirled him in the air.

Monami - Kuku!!

She kept him down and they hugged her each other tightly. Everyone was just adoring their bond. Karan took a sigh of relief as it was not the situation that he assumed it to be. He also started to smile at them.

Monami - I missed you mere bacche

Kiaan (Kuku) - I missed you too, Bui

Kiaan calls Monami his 'Bui' (Bua). Monami kissed him all over his face and tickled him. Everyone was just looking at them with happy eyes and beautiful smiles. 

Raj - So, happy now? 

Monami and Kiaan - Very happy

Everyone laughed. 

________________________________________________________________________________So tell me guys... how did you like this part? I am having my exams coming up. So updates might take time sometimes. Cooperation is appreciated. Comment down your views. Also vote and follow me!! 

Love 

Tanvi <3